Things to do in DC?

Headed to DC tomorrow! 2 years ago i was going to spend a weekend there for work but it got cancelled.

Anyone trying to link Friday?

stop by Georgetown this Saturday.

Simple to Society (local clothing brand) is having a pop up event at Sports Zone and then right next door is Ubiq's 1 year anniversary party.

stop by Georgetown this Saturday.

Simple to Society (local clothing brand) is having a pop up event at Sports Zone and then right next door is Ubiq's 1 year anniversary party.
I think Sports Zone lost there Nike account. The GW location hasn’t had any new realeaes in while and the Chinatown location is closed. Nike really snatching accounts.

Also, PM me if you feel like going out. I work at this real nice venue in DuPont you'd probably enjoy.

Another successful trip to DC. It was nice meeting y’all at the mini summit. I’ll be back out in the winter.

Last edited:
^Were you able to come up on some tickets to the AA museum?

I was around the way back in January but tickets were sold out months in advance.

Im the only person I know who hasnt been yet.

I was around the way back in January but tickets were sold out months in advance.

I think they stopped doing the ticket thing. You just gotta show up early to get in. Still crazy lines.

They still do time tickets. But they also have walk passes available. Have some fam coming from Miami next week and I wanted to take them.

Bet. Heard theres never a shortage of fine women in that joint. Gotta make it happen next time im around the way.

Wake up early around 6AM and go on their website and reserve them the same day you're trying to go.

Yo good look. I definitely thought i was assed out. I was leisurely looking for tickets last time i was out there.

Back
Top Bottom