Things to do in Denver? CO heads come in

I'll be in Denver for work for the next dew days and wanted to know what there was to do there. I should have a car to drive around and wanted to know where to go in regards to some of the following:

- Places to eat? (any good mexican or pizza spots)?
- Nightlife (any good bar areas? not looking to go clubbing)
- Breweries
- Some outdoorsy, naturey stuff, but not hiking
- Good places for outdoor running or jogging

Also if you live in Denver let me know. I've got a few other questions that can't be asked in these skreets.

I'll be in Denver for work for the next dew days and wanted to know what there was to do there. I should have a car to drive around and wanted to know where to go in regards to some of the following:

- Breweries

Also if you live in Denver let me know. I've got a few other questions that can't be asked in these skreets.

I'm in Denver. Hit the Peyton Manning..

Where in Denver will you be?

:lol: you knew the only replies you'd get would be those suggesting you smoked weed.

I thought it would be a few, but not this many :rolleyes

- Breweries

I'm in Denver. Hit the Peyton Manning..

Where in Denver will you be?

I'll be in northwest Denver.

smoke yourself stupid til you crap your pants at a subway eating 8 footlongs filled with cookies and chips.

Same here, got invited to the canabis fest I hear they got goin on

yea I will be there on 4.20 for the cup. Should have copped tickets for all 3 days but theres so much other things to do. I was there last year as well for the 1st 420

anymore suggestions of things to do in Denver?

I'll be there this weekend
(Must go's) for food?
Where the shortys at?

And are they actually cool with doing ya thing in the streets? :smokin

I'll basically be staying downtown

anymore suggestions of things to do in Denver?

I'll be there this weekend
(Must go's) for food?
Where the shortys at?

And are they actually cool with doing ya thing in the streets? :smokin

I'll basically be staying downtown
Aight so I live downtown, cause downtown is the only place it's aight. You got eveything down here, bars, shops, girls, and it's cool to just sightsee. I mean you could also drive up to the mountains if you want to some fun etc

Been living in Denver for about 4 years now, I friggin love it here.

If you smoke, then you'll want to checkout a dispensary lol. People have no idea what it's like ordering weed from a store. I went in that joint just last week like "lemme get a half ounce of that Honey BooBoo kush, please." Lol

Check if there are any concerts at Red Rocks amphitheatet while you're here. It is considered by many one of the best outdoor concert venues in North America

Too bad the Rockies are on the road. They suck, but Coors Field is a beautiful ballpark.

Patxi's pizza is considered by many locals to have the best pizza, I think there's one in Cherry Creek. True Chicago deep dish, sauce on top, toppings underneath.

Really good Mexican joint is D'Corazon.

Today is the last day for "Tastes of Colorado" downtown.

Elitch Gardens is like a six flags, located over by the Broncos stadium west of downtown

The Denver Zoo is official.

As you can see, nothing super nifty like some bigger cities. BUT there is plenty to do and eat around here.

One tidbit, for like 8 years in a row, Denver has been the "fittest" and "healthiest" city in the USA, having the lowest obesity rate. So please enjoy the hundreds of thousands of pretty white women who walk around in yoga pants, showing off their toned masses lol.

I'm mid 30s and married, so I won't be much help on the clubs/bars stuff lol. These dayd, I drink at home and just have people over lol

Enjoy the mile high!

Last edited:
thank you guys. REPPED

heard that LODO is the "hip" area? lol any truth to that? :lol:

someone told me to hit meadowlark, cold crush and eppernay.. apparently some cool bars and what not..

regardless, will be checking some of the places you guys named. :nthat:

Yep. Lodo is the area around the baseball stadium. On a friday/Saturday bight, that joint is rockin. Thousands of people at the bars and clubs. Highlands and Broadway and east colfax are big nightlife areas as well.

Back
Top Bottom