Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

Lived on Fuqua on the north side of 45 like you're heading towards Dallas.
Attended Pasadena schools so I always thought I lived in Pasadena.

Got u. Are you younger ? Cuz I lived right there, and I went to Soho, but when they built Pasadena Memorial the district changed the zones for where you go to school.

Got u. Are you younger ? Cuz I lived right there, and I went to Soho, but when they built Pasadena Memorial the district changed the zones for where you go to school.
Naw I'm a old head. Lived down there from 84-86.
Only thing on that end of Fuqua was a stop-n-go and our apartments.
The street was a dead end back then.

People from Houston. I'm looking to have an adult night if u get what I'm saying. Any recomendations. Pm me

Just saw a job opening in Stafford. How's the vibe there? How would the traffic be if I lived in Houston and traveled there for work?

Honestly I've never visited Houston only passed through on my way to Galveston. Yall seem pretty high on it so I wanted get more of yalls opinion. I'd bee moving from north Texas if that matters.

Also looking at Austin too..

crazy to see someone close to my neighborhood, Live in clear lake, next to baybrook mall

Just saw a job opening in Stafford. How's the vibe there? How would the traffic be if I lived in Houston and traveled there for work?

Honestly I've never visited Houston only passed through on my way to Galveston. Yall seem pretty high on it so I wanted get more of yalls opinion. I'd bee moving from north Texas if that matters.

Also looking at Austin too..
Stafford is nothing but businesses and places to eat/shop. There's a few homes, that's about it. Its rather small. Sugarland & Missouri City are only a few minutes away and offer way more as far as things to do.

traveling from houston to stafford in the morning would be great since you would be going against traffic...assuming you would take 90

stafford is close to a lot of suburban area so you could get a place in sugarland, stafford, mo city, the meadows etc and would still be only minutes away.  

sugar land is by far the best place to live.  a couple years ago it was ranked one of the safest places to live in america.  

Last edited:
Any good margarita or tex-mex happy hour spots?
Cyclone Anaya's for margaritas. Papasitos on 610 South be jumpin on Friday's during happy hour. Gringos in Pearland usually has strong drinks just get there EARLY.

I stay in Pearland so that's about all I know for Tex Mex and margaritas.

edit: Nevermind just saw you want something other than Cyclone. Papasitos top shelf will put you outta commission lol.

- Preciate it.

Last edited:
I'm in Ny for the summer coming back to Htown August 15 which is a Saturday. I'm thinking about getting a hotel that night for the hell of it. Any recommendations for hotel areas where it's cracking.

I'm in Ny for the summer coming back to Htown August 15 which is a Saturday. I'm thinking about getting a hotel that night for the hell of it. Any recommendations for hotel areas where it's cracking.

Go on airbnb.com and rent an apartment for the night for the same price.

I would ask what type of scen your into but htown is diverse as hell.

Somewhere around the heights, midtown, a lot of on and poppin spots in that general area, and plus its more or less towards the middle of the city. Galleria area would be coo to but thats more on the higher end

And i aint gona lie, even in the montrose area it gets live. But there is a lot of construction goin on the roads there

Last edited:
man, I had Chicken Plus a while back, might have to get some more this week.  

The build is run down like ****, like do they even have a license for this place.  I don't care it was 
pimp.gif

is there another one besides the one in Settegas

Last edited:
I plan on visiting my cousin in Houston soon, best believe I'ma sip some lean for the first time.

You didnt miss much....I didnt do Screwfest...

Slab fest was just the same people standing around the same park swanging the same cars they did on MLJ day.

The "trunk off" was hilarious doe..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom