Things to do in Houston, Texas vol are you all still tippin?

Whatever happened to Chamillionaire? His mixtapes were fuego but venom never dropped. Haven't heard from him in a while.

Last edited:
have you made the move?

No.
I found out my company isn't hiring out there after all so I couldn't transfer. Once I found this out I searched other jobs I could possibly transfer to since my boss was subtlety pressuring me to do so. Found a job in San Antonio. Asked and they said no as well. So I start sending my resume out all over the place over the weekend and received a phone call Monday with a company who wants to set up an interview Friday in Houston. However as I'm getting ready to leave work last night San Antonio emails me saying there's been a resignation and if I'm still interested to email her back asap.

I could tell her no and roll the dice in Houston.
Or I could transfer to SA, keep my pay and my vacation hours and not have to re-learn everything.

No.
I found out my company isn't hiring out there after all so I couldn't transfer. Once I found this out I searched other jobs I could possibly transfer to since my boss was subtlety pressuring me to do so. Found a job in San Antonio. Asked and they said no as well. So I start sending my resume out all over the place over the weekend and received a phone call Monday with a company who wants to set up an interview Friday in Houston. However as I'm getting ready to leave work last night San Antonio emails me saying there's been a resignation and if I'm still interested to email her back asap.

Or I could transfer to SA, keep my pay and my vacation hours and not have to re-learn everything.
damn i would tell you to take the interview in houston and see what they are offering before giving her an answer because san antonio sucks.  

anyone live out in west houston?  thinking about moving out there. 

No.

damn i would tell you to take the interview in houston and see what they are offering before giving her an answer because san antonio sucks.  

I'm in west Houston, few min from Fort Bend County

What's up?

How does sa suck

Last edited:
Its like the rest of Texas cities minus everything that makes them cool.

La Cantera is nice...thats about it..

If your mexican- SA Town doesnt suck.

Westside of houston sucks to me. Everything is even more spread out. Cops EVERYWHERE. Its so dam far from everything in Houston.

Westside of houston sucks to me. Everything is even more spread out. Cops EVERYWHERE. Its so dam far from everything in Houston.
Really? I understand if you live in Richmond or Katy, but some parts in the west isn't that far from everything.

Thank goodness for ez tag

Every since I graduated from high school (Westside) and Tinseltown burned down or whatever, I really haven't has a reason to go over there :lol: would still hot up the Cheddars over there though.

Yeah I stayed in Royals Oaks/Westchase area. Really nice area. Easy enough to get on the beltway, i-10 or westpark. Great if you work around the energy corridor, memorial, or the galleria.

I lived in willowbrook before, if your 21 go to whisky river on thursdays. Right in front of the mall. 2$ crown and coke plus a galore if chicks. In talkin white asian black mexican you name it and they are there.

Last edited:
I lived in willowbrook before, if your 21 go to whisky river on thursdays. Right in front of the mall. 2$ crown and coke plus a galore if chicks. In talkin white asian black mexican you name it and they are there.

I might hit this up...

..I aint eem on the north..

I'm up that side as well. There is a Prospect Park bar over by willowbrook mall now too. Pretty much that 1960/249 area. Vintage Park has some decent stuff depending on what crowd you're into. Other than that I just head to city center (10-15 minute drive) or within the loop (25 minutes if there no backup on 290 and i-10).

I'm up that side as well. There is a Prospect Park bar over by willowbrook mall now too. Pretty much that 1960/249 area. Vintage Park has some decent stuff depending on what crowd you're into. Other than that I just head to city center (10-15 minute drive) or within the loop (25 minutes if there no backup on 290 and i-10).

all of this...prospect park is legit...vintage park has cars and coffee this weekend...all the rich old white people bring their foreigns out ...

View media item 1657730

Last edited:

Is this similar to Wild West? Stay in Southwest so don't normally go up there

Whiskey is better imo

On the coo, **** can get hood real quick tho but other then that its coo

I think on thursdays they tweet a phrase or somethin like that on thursdays to get in free before 10 if im not mistaken.

Last edited:

What's up?

yeah it seems dry...but im getting older and settling down now. 

im going to be working off I-10 and barker cyprus and looking for some nice apartments or condos in that area but more towards the city...any suggestions?

What's up?

yeah it seems dry...but im getting older and settling down now. 
im going to be working off I-10 and barker cyprus and looking for some nice apartments or condos in that area but more towards the city...any suggestions?
I'd look at some apts around the Energy Corridor/ N. Eldridge area (77077, 77079)

Last edited:
will do. thanks... safety is my main concern. i need to be comfortable. 

i hate worrying about someone breaking in to my whip just looking to come up...this has happened quite a few times to my homies recently. 

Back
Top Bottom