Things to do in Savannah GA?

Things to do in Savannah, Ga? I am going to be there for one night.  What's a good hotel, restaurant, area? 

Things to do in Savannah, Ga? I am going to be there for one night.  What's a good hotel, restaurant, area? 

I was there for a weekend. we stayed at a Holiday Inn surrounded by barren land and forest on all sides. creeped me the hell out.

I was there for a weekend. we stayed at a Holiday Inn surrounded by barren land and forest on all sides. creeped me the hell out.

Downtown Savannah. There is sooooo many nice bars and restaurants.

VERY beautiful and fun city. MANY hot SCAD females too.
pimp.gif

I'll be back there in March.

Downtown Savannah. There is sooooo many nice bars and restaurants.

VERY beautiful and fun city. MANY hot SCAD females too.
pimp.gif

I'll be back there in March.

My hometown is about 30 min from there but you should check out Wet Willys on Riverstreet and that whole little strip.

My hometown is about 30 min from there but you should check out Wet Willys on Riverstreet and that whole little strip.

Checked it out in summer last year. Go to Downtown and the Riverfront. So many fantastic places to eat. Great architecture. I really liked the place. I preferred Charleston though...

Checked it out in summer last year. Go to Downtown and the Riverfront. So many fantastic places to eat. Great architecture. I really liked the place. I preferred Charleston though...

Back
Top Bottom