Things to DO/SEE in MIAMI, FL??? (vol. Help a Cali brotha out!)

NT,

I'm headed to Miami from March 24th -27th on an all expense paid trip to the Sony Ericsson WTA match through my company, USANA Health Sciences, with my gf. The matches won't last all day, so there will be considerable downtime.

For the natives/past vacationers, would you kindly recommend spots and fun activities to go see and do???

All I've got in mind so far is:

1) South Beach
2) Lincoln Road Mall
3) Heat vs 76'ers (American Airlines Arena)
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?
8 ) ?
9) ?
10) ?

P.S. Any food/restaurant recommendations are also appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
pimp.gif

NT,

I'm headed to Miami from March 24th -27th on an all expense paid trip to the Sony Ericsson WTA match through my company, USANA Health Sciences, with my gf. The matches won't last all day, so there will be considerable downtime.

For the natives/past vacationers, would you kindly recommend spots and fun activities to go see and do???

All I've got in mind so far is:

1) South Beach
2) Lincoln Road Mall
3) Heat vs 76'ers (American Airlines Arena)
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?
8 ) ?
9) ?
10) ?

P.S. Any food/restaurant recommendations are also appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
pimp.gif

LOLL

USANA ? i use to work for usana.

u lucky +!%%+*!. ULTRA will be there that weekend im so jealous
frown.gif
FML

LOLL

USANA ? i use to work for usana.

u lucky +!%%+*!. ULTRA will be there that weekend im so jealous
frown.gif
FML

Shake Shack and Burger & Beer joint are both good grub down in SoBe. Ultra is that weekend. Get yourself tickets to that and get ready to feel up on some *******. It's just too easy at Ultra. Mami's all on E. Can't keep their little model hands off me. (Jigga wrote this line for Ultra I swear).

Tootsies is a lil north of Miami, but it's worth the drive. Full everything.

Good luck, there's always a lot of great stuff to do down in Miami/SoBe.

Shake Shack and Burger & Beer joint are both good grub down in SoBe. Ultra is that weekend. Get yourself tickets to that and get ready to feel up on some *******. It's just too easy at Ultra. Mami's all on E. Can't keep their little model hands off me. (Jigga wrote this line for Ultra I swear).

Tootsies is a lil north of Miami, but it's worth the drive. Full everything.

Good luck, there's always a lot of great stuff to do down in Miami/SoBe.

yelp for restaurants. if you're there with your gf you already got your late nights set, day just hit the beach

yelp for restaurants. if you're there with your gf you already got your late nights set, day just hit the beach

You could prolly go to a Miami Heat game for free with how terrible their attendance is lol

You could prolly go to a Miami Heat game for free with how terrible their attendance is lol

check out the hard rock cafe, its really good at night, chill at bal harbor, miami beach area, sawgrass, downtown, tootise or kod, and def check out pork and beans lol
as for restaurants, you got next cafe, houstons, texas de brazil, bed, oh yea cant forget dolphin mall, jerry world famous deli, wet willie, fat tuesday, prime...theres many more. once you to
downtown/south beach area, there will be alot of places to check out.

Back
Top Bottom