Things to DO/SEE in MIAMI, FL??? (vol. Help a Cali brotha out!)

check out the hard rock cafe, its really good at night, chill at bal harbor, miami beach area, sawgrass, downtown, tootise or kod, and def check out pork and beans lol
as for restaurants, you got next cafe, houstons, texas de brazil, bed, oh yea cant forget dolphin mall, jerry world famous deli, wet willie, fat tuesday, prime...theres many more. once you to
downtown/south beach area, there will be alot of places to check out.

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Usana though?
lol
What's wrong with Usana? I love it, great products and a great additional stream of income.

BBB.gov, BusinessWeek, Forbes, ConsumerLabs, Network Marketing Today, MarketWatch, WTA, Manny Pacquiao, Serena & Venus Williams, Samuel L. Jackson,  all approve!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Usana though?
lol
What's wrong with Usana? I love it, great products and a great additional stream of income.

BBB.gov, BusinessWeek, Forbes, ConsumerLabs, Network Marketing Today, MarketWatch, WTA, Manny Pacquiao, Serena & Venus Williams, Samuel L. Jackson,  all approve!
smile.gif

YOOOO.. GO to SHM and Ultra that weekend. even tho ultra going to be weak.. everyone here is going to SHM.. try to go to haulover
and sure you go to Hardrock, LIV ( Good luck), Mansion, Louis, Club 50.. Cameo and for after hours go to space
and for the strip go to Tooties, KOD
LIV on Sunday and KOD on Monday always have celebs theres on both days.. seen wayne like a few times at LIV

mad places to eat down here....

good luck

YOOOO.. GO to SHM and Ultra that weekend. even tho ultra going to be weak.. everyone here is going to SHM.. try to go to haulover
and sure you go to Hardrock, LIV ( Good luck), Mansion, Louis, Club 50.. Cameo and for after hours go to space
and for the strip go to Tooties, KOD
LIV on Sunday and KOD on Monday always have celebs theres on both days.. seen wayne like a few times at LIV

mad places to eat down here....

good luck

Space Afterhours
Ultra is that weekend..so is Masquerade Motel.
Cuban food is too fire.
Also they got late night spots like Los Perros which are
pimp.gif
especially when you the munchies.

Space Afterhours
Ultra is that weekend..so is Masquerade Motel.
Cuban food is too fire.
Also they got late night spots like Los Perros which are
pimp.gif
especially when you the munchies.

Originally Posted by wcghost

NT,

I'm headed to Miami from March 24th -27th on an all expense paid trip to the Sony Ericsson WTA match through my company, USANA Health Sciences, with my gf. The matches won't last all day, so there will be considerable downtime.

For the natives/past vacationers, would you kindly recommend spots and fun activities to go see and do???

All I've got in mind so far is:

1) South Beach
2) Lincoln Road Mall
3) Heat vs 76'ers (American Airlines Arena)
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?
8 ) ?
9) ?
10) ?

P.S. Any food/restaurant recommendations are also appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
pimp.gif
K.O.D (King Of Diamonds)- Strip Club, Club LIV Sunday night (Club), Aventura Mall

Originally Posted by wcghost

NT,

I'm headed to Miami from March 24th -27th on an all expense paid trip to the Sony Ericsson WTA match through my company, USANA Health Sciences, with my gf. The matches won't last all day, so there will be considerable downtime.

For the natives/past vacationers, would you kindly recommend spots and fun activities to go see and do???

All I've got in mind so far is:

1) South Beach
2) Lincoln Road Mall
3) Heat vs 76'ers (American Airlines Arena)
4) ?
5) ?
6) ?
7) ?
8 ) ?
9) ?
10) ?

P.S. Any food/restaurant recommendations are also appreciated!

Thanks everyone.
pimp.gif
K.O.D (King Of Diamonds)- Strip Club, Club LIV Sunday night (Club), Aventura Mall

Back
Top Bottom