Things to do to someones car?

So I spent 1 hour cleaning the parking space and this $!@ parks there, in front of my house..
I can't get it towed because its next to our parking spot at the door of the house, I asked him to park somewhere else, I spent an hour cleaning thatspace, and he tells me rudely that he does not care.
What is there to do?
grin.gif

OP you might be heated now but let it chill for a bit. don't do anything you will regret, it's only a parking spot.

If something is done to his car, he will immediately know it was you. With that said, don't do anything. He could retaliate with something worse.

If you do anything, it WILL come back around REALLY fast.

Think about it, he knows you're upset that he parked there. Who else would do something to his car?

You're setting yourself up.

Whatever you do will only spark revenge. He'll just get you back by doing something even worse to your car. Trust me I know
smh.gif

you dont wanna do anything you regret try somethin simple but effective like denting a door panel, or a little less harsh peeing on the driver door handle

as a rule, i never mess with a mans car... no matter what the circumstance.. not a fair move

lame....stop bein such a coward and wait till he comes back...but I doubt you'll do that if u made this post

edit: That snow thing sounds funny as hell tho, lmao

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

as a rule, i never mess with a mans car... no matter what the circumstance.. not a fair move

Word.

If anything you should have manned up when he female dogged you.

smh.gif

I don't want to make it seem obvious..
But I might go outside later tonight and get all the snow (2ft of snow in md) and throw it at his car, then i will take his car tire cap off.
he already has a scratch on the hood
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom