Things to do to someones car?

Here in Indianapolis, people put chairs or empty milk crates up to "reserve" their street spaces. Dude is a !@#@$ for taking your spot, but street isthe street. You want reserved parking then buy a house with a driveway.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Here in Indianapolis, people put chairs or empty milk crates up to "reserve" their street spaces. Dude is a !@#@$ for taking your spot, but street is the street. You want reserved parking then buy a house with a driveway.
You make it sound like it's only in Indy, they do it everywhere. I've seen a TOILET and fullsized fridge placed in a parking spot
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SharpiePoint

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Here in Indianapolis, people put chairs or empty milk crates up to "reserve" their street spaces. Dude is a !@#@$ for taking your spot, but street is
the street. You want reserved parking then buy a house with a driveway.
I've seen a TOILET and fullsized fridge placed in a parking spot
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

balloon on back wheel car on the passenger side. it'll sound like he blew a tire.
Also you could put a little note on the bottom of the wheel so when he backs up he'll see a note from you

Originally Posted by kidposite

actually doing something to !%#% up his car is a female dog move
smh.gif

but doing something that doesn't actually cause damage is fine, such as shoveling his car in or taking off his license plates and leaving them on top of his car (hed be rolling around with no plates and a possibility of a ticket
laugh.gif
)

this.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

I just read OP's post.

Same thing kinda happened to my pops when I was like 12. Pops shoveled a space in our apartment.

Went inside for something, came out to someone parked in it. He confronted dude, Dude said he'd only be 5 minutes.

They guy never came back out so my pops boiled some hot water and poured it on his windshield. Pops was like 'watch this'. It cracked right before my eyes...I was like "Woah!!"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Get 2 of your friends to come over and have them both park in front and back of him so he can't get out

Yea messing with his car isnt cool, if i were you i would have screamed on him. You let him slide by not flipping out right then and there.

Pour acetone onto his car and let it sit over night. Can be bought from Home Depot for cheap.

acetone.jpg

Or you can buy some Great Stuff and spray it into each of his car key holes until it is overflowing.

Great-Stuff-500.jpg

Lastly, take out his schrader valve from his tires, after you deflate them. Using this tool, pretty cheap and can be purchased at Kragen's or Autozone.

core_big.jpg

schradercutaway_Full.jpg

happy.gif

listen to klipschorn. dude straight disrespected you by doing that in your face. retaliate OP.

I wouldn't do anything that would cause damage since he would know it was you and would know exactly where your house is.

With that said, I would let the air out of his tires. Don't pop them, just press the schrader valve in to let the air out.

cum a whole bunch of times in a container, pour it on his windshield, hes gunna try to wipe it away with his winshield whippers, and it will just smear everywere

Back
Top Bottom