Things to do when bored Vol. Wifey left me in her dorm all alone

Originally Posted by LLC Money

This is stupid: If you are/were so bored and had access to your car, why didn't you just go check out the town and link with her when she got back to her dorm?
laugh.gif
It's like not ordering a pizza because you don't have cash on you but you happen to have 10K in an envelope in your car outside

I already answered that. Because i just didn't feel like it.

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

u can stop being bored, when u get a life.
lame thread

let's see... last week I shot a music video. This weekend I'm vacationing away from my 9-5 and away from school to be rooming with my girl. looks likeI'm living to me. What YO life like?

Did dude just say use her panties? Seriously, I PRAY that was a joke..like come on now, you're jerking into girls underwear..that's some nastinessright there, thorough nastiness. That's why some of you dudes get no play, get around a vagina and go nuts..Rilla, take a nap, that's always what'sup.

^^ that was a girl who suggested that so i assume it was a joke...
somebody give this man OP's blunt...

Ok...so. I'm fried and I just ate a fire $!* deli sandwich wit mayo and #*!$. I'm in slow motion and gooooood. I got 5 hours to burn -- same situationas before. What would the average Nter "do" in this situation? I believe we left off at hide and go creep.

- Rearrange all the furniture in her room.
- Barricade her front door with furniture.
- Put her furniture in the hallway or shower.

Originally Posted by JPZx

You're going to flirt with guys on her facebook?

No comment! P.S Why are a bunch of dudes so happy to tell another man how to please himself? A lot of questionable folks round here I see.

When did this go from advice on how 2 kill some time 2 a masturbatory fap symposium? Yall some freaks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

When did this go from advice on how 2 kill some time 2 a masturbatory fap symposium? Yall some freaks
laugh.gif

says A LOT huh AJ? shorty is over here pHresh up out the shower, and NT would still rather JO...damn shame really. I'm going home real soon anyway

Back
Top Bottom