Things you do that you think no one else does.

i dnt like to tie my shoes so i just pull the laces away from my foot and let them be loose 
tongue.gif

to me,when they are all tied up and tightned it puts unnecessary stress on the shoe thats not needed during casual wear.

i mean im just walking i aint running a 5-on-5

when i use the microwave I'll put my food in and try to complete a simple task before the food is done, like runing around my house once or twice, i usually win

when i use the microwave I'll put my food in and try to complete a simple task before the food is done, like runing around my house once or twice, i usually win

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by airjzz

When I take a shower, I face opposite the shower head.

" I do it "..
too.

grin.gif

pftjordans wrote:
i hold my breath if some is walking towards me real fast, then breath out when they long gone...
....only some females are an exception... 
happy.gif

dont know why i do this constantly...

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

Originally Posted by airjzz

When I take a shower, I face opposite the shower head.

" I do it "..
too.

grin.gif

pftjordans wrote:
i hold my breath if some is walking towards me real fast, then breath out when they long gone...
....only some females are an exception... 
happy.gif

dont know why i do this constantly...

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

i try not to breathe when an ugly female walks by me so i don't have to smell them
roll.gif

I find myself doing this as well.

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

i try not to breathe when an ugly female walks by me so i don't have to smell them
roll.gif

I find myself doing this as well.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
 I do alot of these things you guys do.

I can sleep through anything. And thats not an understatement.

Ive fallen asleep at parties while sitting next to the loud obnoxious speaker with out the aid of alcohol.

When I was a kid, my house was on fire once and I slept through that. My mom had to carry me out the house.

I can sleep in the cold...in the heat... with or with out a blanket...or sheets or mattress. I have no requirements at all for sleeping.
I dont know why but I'm in tears. 
roll.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
juice juice wrote:
when i was younger i would play a game on the tile or sidewalk and make sure i would never step on the cracks cuz stepping on the cracks = lose or dead 

caught myself doing this the other day at work in the hospital haha

ive done this since i was a kid, its OCD
ohwell.gif

fam I do this as well, Timing my steps and taking like 2 big ones then a small one so only 1 foot lands in every square. 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

eek.gif
 I do alot of these things you guys do.

I can sleep through anything. And thats not an understatement.

Ive fallen asleep at parties while sitting next to the loud obnoxious speaker with out the aid of alcohol.

When I was a kid, my house was on fire once and I slept through that. My mom had to carry me out the house.

I can sleep in the cold...in the heat... with or with out a blanket...or sheets or mattress. I have no requirements at all for sleeping.
I dont know why but I'm in tears. 
roll.gif

AntonLaVey wrote:
juice juice wrote:
when i was younger i would play a game on the tile or sidewalk and make sure i would never step on the cracks cuz stepping on the cracks = lose or dead 

caught myself doing this the other day at work in the hospital haha

ive done this since i was a kid, its OCD
ohwell.gif

fam I do this as well, Timing my steps and taking like 2 big ones then a small one so only 1 foot lands in every square. 

always stop the microwave before it hits :00
whenever i drive by someone i know/recognize i fast forward/rewind to the hardest part of whatever song i'm listening to and stunt on them
i wipe my nut on dirty laundry (disgusting, i know
tired.gif
)
always turn the shower to freezing cold for the last 10 seconds

always stop the microwave before it hits :00
whenever i drive by someone i know/recognize i fast forward/rewind to the hardest part of whatever song i'm listening to and stunt on them
i wipe my nut on dirty laundry (disgusting, i know
tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by pacers31

-especially when I pick someone up, would skip songs and time it perfectly once they open the door its slaps
- the shower thing is actually good for your skin, closes your pores since heat opens them causing acne

Originally Posted by pacers31

-especially when I pick someone up, would skip songs and time it perfectly once they open the door its slaps
- the shower thing is actually good for your skin, closes your pores since heat opens them causing acne

Back
Top Bottom