Things you do that you think no one else does.

when I eat alone at the table, I reminisce about my whole week while eating my food 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the fact that you used their names like we know who they are has me literally crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'm so weak at "Quenton has very strong opinions"  

laugh.gif
I guess I just kind of assumed people would know Sandslash was the hedgehog.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the fact that you used their names like we know who they are has me literally crying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 i'm so weak at "Quenton has very strong opinions"  

laugh.gif
I guess I just kind of assumed people would know Sandslash was the hedgehog.

Sometimes i be at home walking like this as I make my way upstairs
ncbbki.jpg

then once I turn the corner to my room I hit my chest 2 times and 

1zwj0yf.jpg

Sometimes i be at home walking like this as I make my way upstairs
ncbbki.jpg

then once I turn the corner to my room I hit my chest 2 times and 

1zwj0yf.jpg

Sometimes when I'm driving home at night, I pretend the car behind me is a cop and that I've got to avoid it to get home.

It's a game I always win.

Sometimes when I'm driving home at night, I pretend the car behind me is a cop and that I've got to avoid it to get home.

It's a game I always win.

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

Sometimes I'll flush the toilet before or just as i start to pee, and try to finish before the toilet finishes. I have often been defeated by the toilet 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by foampositeone

laugh.gif
feels-bad-man-meme.jpg

laugh.gif
feels-bad-man-meme.jpg

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

• Every time I lock a door I check it like 5 times. It's not enough to hear the lock click I have to try the door a bunch of times. Also before I go to bed I check to make sure the door is locked like 3 or 4 times at least.
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I have to make the bed every day. Even if I'm running late for an exam it has to be done. I worry that I'll die while I'm out and if people come to clear out my things from my room and see my bed unmade, they'll assume I never made it and that I was messy.
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
  • Certain smells and textures sort of fill me up, like I'm eating almost. I love the smell of canadian tire and home depot and gasoline and windex and nail polish. And I LOVE walking on gravel or sand on pavement so you can hear and feel the crunching. I always go out of my way to walk on nice textures
You scare the FUUUU outta me for real. 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

• Every time I lock a door I check it like 5 times. It's not enough to hear the lock click I have to try the door a bunch of times. Also before I go to bed I check to make sure the door is locked like 3 or 4 times at least.
  • I don't put milk in my cereal. I eat it dry. With milk, it's wet food and the idea of it makes me gag. The same as how normal people would feel if someone dumped a bunch of water on their toast. Oh god, I'm gagging just talking about it.
    sick.gif
  • I have to make the bed every day. Even if I'm running late for an exam it has to be done. I worry that I'll die while I'm out and if people come to clear out my things from my room and see my bed unmade, they'll assume I never made it and that I was messy.
  • I talk to myself, like A LOT. I find it easier to gather my thoughts when I say them out loud. A lot of the time I'll address my teddy bear or my  hedgehog just so it feels less weird, but in my head they sort of have their own conversational personalities. Like Sandslash is more of a sounding board, I talk to him when I'm trying to figure out what I need to do today, and ask him if I've forgotten anything. When I'm debating decisions Quenton has very strong opinions and is therefore more useful in that sort of situation. Probably the weirdest thing I do.
    laugh.gif
  • Certain smells and textures sort of fill me up, like I'm eating almost. I love the smell of canadian tire and home depot and gasoline and windex and nail polish. And I LOVE walking on gravel or sand on pavement so you can hear and feel the crunching. I always go out of my way to walk on nice textures
You scare the FUUUU outta me for real. 
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

When I'm driving around I look into absolutely every car that comes into my view.

If someone catches me peepin at a red light I pull away REAL FAST to make matters even more awkward.

When I'm driving around I look into absolutely every car that comes into my view.

If someone catches me peepin at a red light I pull away REAL FAST to make matters even more awkward.

laugh.gif

yup i do that.
I look up at the sun and ask it to help me out on the daily grind and whatever going on that day. I actually talk to the sun. Especially on a clear sunny day. 

laugh.gif

yup i do that.
I look up at the sun and ask it to help me out on the daily grind and whatever going on that day. I actually talk to the sun. Especially on a clear sunny day. 

Back
Top Bottom