Things You Lose Everyday VOL. Where DF did I put that thing now!?!?!

chiefwiggum

Banned
What are some things you lose everyday?
Literally, every single day, multiple times a day I lose my chapstick.

I also misplace my wallet and the remote just about everday.

Lastly, I lose my mind everyday. Takes a few hours to get back on track. Wake up, as lost as ever. 
grin.gif

What are some things you lose everyday?
Literally, every single day, multiple times a day I lose my chapstick.

I also misplace my wallet and the remote just about everday.

Lastly, I lose my mind everyday. Takes a few hours to get back on track. Wake up, as lost as ever. 
grin.gif

I seriously think I have a.d.d., but one thing I can say that I'm really good at is keeping up with things and remembering what I did with them. The last time I lost something, I lost my Motorola H710 bluetooth earpiece, and I know exactly what happened to it, so even though I did lose it, I still knew where it was. I got out of my car to check my wheels and it was in my lap. Fell onto the ground and I remembered when I got home.
30t6p3b.gif
So all that to say, I think I'm pretty responsible when it comes to keeping up with my stuff.

I seriously think I have a.d.d., but one thing I can say that I'm really good at is keeping up with things and remembering what I did with them. The last time I lost something, I lost my Motorola H710 bluetooth earpiece, and I know exactly what happened to it, so even though I did lose it, I still knew where it was. I got out of my car to check my wheels and it was in my lap. Fell onto the ground and I remembered when I got home.
30t6p3b.gif
So all that to say, I think I'm pretty responsible when it comes to keeping up with my stuff.

damn remote every two minutes

if they had a tv with a button that paged the remote id mos def cop

Back
Top Bottom