Things You Lose Everyday VOL. Where DF did I put that thing now!?!?!

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I think i'm going to invent an app that pages things. But then you can't lose your phone. Also, what's the deal with socks? Those @*$$# become animate while you are asleep go to the sock party, get hammered, and never find their way back home.

Sell an app that comes with a keychain. The keychain will double as a beeper.

Lose your phone? Press the button on your keychain to have it paged.

Lose your keys? Use your phone to page your keychain.

Don't know where either item is? Get on your computer, page 'em both.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

I think i'm going to invent an app that pages things. But then you can't lose your phone. Also, what's the deal with socks? Those @*$$# become animate while you are asleep go to the sock party, get hammered, and never find their way back home.

Sell an app that comes with a keychain. The keychain will double as a beeper.

Lose your phone? Press the button on your keychain to have it paged.

Lose your keys? Use your phone to page your keychain.

Don't know where either item is? Get on your computer, page 'em both.

i cant find my damn black sweater 
mad.gif
mad.gif

My self-confidence after I play basketball
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, Im pretty damn organized. I never really lose anything
pimp.gif

Me FTW!

My self-confidence after I play basketball
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, Im pretty damn organized. I never really lose anything
pimp.gif

Me FTW!

I misplace my phone several times throughout the day. I usually have to call it with another phone and when it rings, it's usually 3 feet away from me under something.

I misplace my phone several times throughout the day. I usually have to call it with another phone and when it rings, it's usually 3 feet away from me under something.

Every day?  Nothing  
laugh.gif

Couple times a month?  my flash drive.

I keep chapstick/gum just about everywhere so I guess I never lose it.  (Backpack,car,desk,gym bag, etc.)

Every day?  Nothing  
laugh.gif

Couple times a month?  my flash drive.

I keep chapstick/gum just about everywhere so I guess I never lose it.  (Backpack,car,desk,gym bag, etc.)

Everytime I buy gum.. I crack it open, chew one. Next time I'm looking for it.. Gone. Its a never ending cycle. Smh..

Everytime I buy gum.. I crack it open, chew one. Next time I'm looking for it.. Gone. Its a never ending cycle. Smh..

Back
Top Bottom