Things your neighbors doesn't know about you. Post for the LOL

Originally Posted by famenycity1

I smashed my neighbors daughter like 5 years back...i pretend to like my other neighbor because he owns a pizzeria and i get free pizza but secretly i hate his guts....i keyed another neighbors car cause he got loud with me
keyin another mans car is a B move.
thankfully i dont have any weird issues with any of my neighbors.  the guy who used to live above me used to give me crap about slow cooking stuff on my grill cause the smoke would rise up and into his windows (i told him to close the window if it bothered him and he didnt appreciate it).  thankfully they sold the place to another younger couple who i get along with.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I smashed my neighbors daughter like 5 years back...i pretend to like my other neighbor because he owns a pizzeria and i get free pizza but secretly i hate his guts....i keyed another neighbors car cause he got loud with me
thankfully i dont have any weird issues with any of my neighbors.  the guy who used to live above me used to give me crap about slow cooking stuff on my grill cause the smoke would rise up and into his windows (i told him to close the window if it bothered him and he didnt appreciate it).  thankfully they sold the place to another younger couple who i get along with.
Keyed another guys car 
sick.gif
alien.gif

I smashed my neighbors daughter like 5 years back...i pretend to like my other neighbor because he owns a pizzeria and i get free pizza but secretly i hate his guts....[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]i keyed another neighbors car cause he got loud with me[/color]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

:smh::smh:at you
them dimples make his upper lip look like  a handle bar mustache

There are alot of budding sexual deviants in this thread.  Some of you have already bloomed.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

The guy in front of us doesn't know I smashed his wife.

And the guy around the corner doesn't know I smashed his daughter.

Not really neighbors I know, but we all live in same gated community. Oh well
laugh.gif

This dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Word. You should've blew it up with a Molotov cocktail like that other NTer did
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom