thinkin about ur girls past hook-ups..

round 2

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Why do you quote me so much ?

Obsessed word to Mariah .

stop talking out of your #@$ 99% of the time and i wouldn't quote you to put you and your dumb comments in check
You can't even type with proper punctuation ... use a period sometimes ... hell , a comma .

Putting me in check son? Post your picture ...
laugh.gif

You're talking too much .
29zsrit.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Man I hear ya to be honest, I don't even ask, what I don't know won't hurt me. I still remember asking my girl what the nastiest thing she ever did was, I had to break up after she told me.
smh.gif
nerd.gif

whats the nastiest thing your girl has ever done?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Hazel I think they mean the way she carries herself than how she actually looks.
Oh okay. I've heard some men claim they can tell a girl is promiscuous and has been around just looking at her down there.

This thread is a revolving door. Name some trick @#$@ things, come to realization you may not ever know girls past and have to live with it cause your own pastis dirty, hear some more trick !#$@ stories, then realize you gotta stay away from those girls and let a girls past be her past, hear some more....lol. I doenjoy the stories though. 15-20 men in one night is actually impressive on a girls part. If i had a week like that with 15-20 girls*** I would buy myself acrown and wear it.

Alot of ya'll must be youngins too. Ain't no way a grown man would be out here "looking" for virgins.

ya it sucks knowin your girls passed and what she did, but the pass is the pass. its not like if she wishes to do it again or keeps talkin bout it all the timecause then you would have a problem

Originally Posted by JesusR23

ya it sucks knowin your girls passed and what she did, but the pass is the pass. its not like if she wishes to do it again or keeps talkin bout it all the time cause then you would have a problem

i'm sorry, but
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

OP it's not jealousy..it's insecurity real talk. My current girl wasn't a virgin when I met her, but she doesn't have bodies on her either. When i met my current girl, I was actually talking to another girl whom I took her virginity. So i had a choice and I picked my current. Why? Cause she's more experienced and knows what she wants. Even though being with a virgin is cool, they are still learning about there sexuality and what they do/don't like. Now back to my first sentence of insecurity...think and ask yourself if you ever asked your girl any of the following questions..

1) Have you ever had an orgasm?
2) Was the previous guy better then me
3) Was he bigger then me...
4) Did he last longer then me... and so on..

Only reason you would ask those questions is because you want to be the "best she has ever had". The more guys she's been with...then odds are not in your favor with any of those questions most likely. You have to look past all that and work with that you have or can bring to the table...both sexually and emotionally. Being confident in yourself will only make the relationship better. On top of that...girls are not dumb. The more questions you ask..and the more you show that her responses does hurt you, will only show her how insecure you are. In the long run you are only hurting yourself. Leave the past in the past. From my experience, the girls that I have smashed who had bodies on them were due to previous boyfriends or sex partners who played with their heads. The females were thinking relationship while the dudes were thinking smashing...that's all. Think about how many chicks you smashed that wanted to be in a relationship with you. now where do you think they are today? With the next dude. You're just a number on her list. It's the guys who make the females what they are today.

Realest +!+# in this post

hmm my ex had a one night stand and got pregnant. she did it again and got pregnant again,lol.
anyways the next girl i was with said she did it with her ex twice but i know it was more than that,i smashed about 250 times so her next guy is gona have alot of catching up to do,i wonder if she will just tell him she only did it 2 times,lolololol.
i would get mad at first to hear those things but i got over it when her friend told me that she told her i was better than her ex.im the best she ever had

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by JesusR23

ya it sucks knowin your girls passed and what she did, but the pass is the pass. its not like if she wishes to do it again or keeps talkin bout it all the time cause then you would have a problem

i'm sorry, but
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on a serious note i feel what JesusR23 is saying. Id like to know her past and ill keep it moving with the relationship. One thing i know i wont cosign isif she's been passed around TOO many times.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

hmm my ex had a one night stand and got pregnant. she did it again and got pregnant again,lol.
anyways the next girl i was with said she did it with her ex twice but i know it was more than that,i smashed about 250 times so her next guy is gona have a lot of catching up to do,i wonder if she will just tell him she only did it 2 times,lolololol.
i would get mad at first to hear those things but i got over it when her friend told me that she told her i was better than her ex.im the best she ever had

wut

Back
Top Bottom