Thinking about stepping to this girl at my job.

Thinking about stepping to this girl at my job, someone told me she has a baby and is still talking to the father. I rather hear it from her direct ratherthan someone else. My thing is there's really no point to step to female I have little to no chance of bagging.
grin.gif
seems me telling her I'm feelin her is going to put me in the disadvantageleaving me a lameduck.

If she has a baby and is still talking to the father he's still getting those guts. The most you can hope for is being a shoulder to cry on *cough*FRIENDZONE *cough*

dont dip your pen in the company ink....unless youre working a minimum wage job.

dont dip your pen in the company ink....unless youre working a minimum wage job.

"I tried to hit it. She wouldn't give me none. I bet you don't get none. I bet you don't get it. I hope you don't get it." - Day Day

Originally Posted by DA HEN

don't dip your pen in the company ink....unless youre working a minimum wage job.
Just in case you missed it. I've encountered this situation at every job I've been too. Although it may be tempting, DO NOT go throughwith it.

I would pull that chic. Step your game up aint nothin to be afraid of. She says no then keep movin

Back
Top Bottom