Thinking about studying abroad in Argentina/Chile...

I would go to Buenos Aires, AR and Santiago, CH for one month (two weeks in each city) in December. While there, I would take two classes and satisfy 8 credit hours.

The only thing holding me back is the price... Roughly $7,500. I would rather go for one month as opposed to a semester because I feel like I would get bored/homesick/etc.

I've never been out of the country, and feel as if I owe it to myself to travel before I get a job.

Anyone else contemplating studying abroad?

Has anyone here been to Buenos Aires or Santiago?

Thanks
pimp.gif

if i was you, i'd aim for the whole semester if possible...people rarely get the chance to get out and see the world, so live it up while you can...i would take any chance to live in another country for a couple of months

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by rockforlight

Are you black ? Serious question.
1/2 Mexican, 1/2 White...
you'll be just fine then

you're gonna be amazed at how beautiful some of the women in both those countries are

right in the middle of summer too

don't think twice - GO!

My friend studied abroad in Buenos Aires last year and now pretty much lives and works there. He also met the girl of his dreams and his probably going to get married anyday now.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

1/2 Mexican, 1/2 White...
you'll be just fine then

you're gonna be amazed at how beautiful some of the women in both those countries are

right in the middle of summer too

don't think twice - GO!
why does it matter if your black? serious question

I went down to Santiago, Chile for a month and I swear I only saw a handful of black people.  People kept calling me Snoop Dogg.
indifferent.gif
  I had a good time there, regardless.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom