Thinking No One is There UNAPPRECIATION... VOL. Britney Spears

i was lip syncing to the closer i get to you with my eyes closed....cause i couldnt sleep....then i open my eyes and my dad is staring at me.......like
indifferent.gif

it was the roberta flack art too....

this happens to me alot.
i learned to not stop when someone catch me, like nothing happened

I'm a shuttle driver for the Marriott. One night I jump in the shuttle and turn on the radio. Snoop Dogg's Drop it Like it's Hot is on so I startsinging the chorus. Then I start freestyling like I'm all hyped up and everything. Then out the corner of my eye I see something moving. I turn on thelight, turn around and see these two European dudes sitting there. I said "oops sorry" and turned off the radio, but they were like "don'tworry keep singing." So I turned on the radio, didn't say one word and dropped their a**es off like it was hot at the airport.

I was
embarassed.gif
the whole time.

Originally Posted by f3DJam

this happens to me alot.
i learned to not stop when someone catch me, like nothing happened

yeah werd to bumpin music in the whip and you rappin like you HOV at MSG and you look to your right and someone giving you a ill stoneface lol

LOL YOU ARE SO CUT MAN. U ARE OFF THE TEAM. jesus... britney spears? come on now.. atleast 2pac

went to work with my dad a few years ago, i went up to the roof to check out the view and stuff, as i returned to the elevator the music inside was billie jean
pimp.gif
, so i start bustin moves like theres no tomorrow and while im goincrazy i dont realize that the elevator had a door behind me also and some lady almost got clotheslined by me doin a heelspin like MJ haha- turns out that sheworked with my pops on the same floor haha

i farted in class and everyone turned around to look for the source and i looked around with them acting like it wasn't me
laugh.gif

"i got so many rocks in my chain and watch i know i'm the $%$@, my chain hang down to my %$$@"

didnt really read the thread...

but break the ice is a banger. danja did work on that track.... remix w/ loso is
eek.gif

A story that kind of goes with your story.

I was in class, it was an autocad class. So we built houses on a comp and listened to music all period.

One day You are beautiful song by Christina Ag came on my ipod.

My boy next to me herd it and rip out my headphone jack, lol whole class was just staring at me. Hahahaha

i hate that. i'll be thinking and all of a sudden i'll say something really random that's on my mind (which talking to yourself isn't muchbetter) but there's always some person that will pop outta nowhere and i'm like damn, that person thinks i'm crazy.
embarassed.gif
or i'll start dancing thinking no one is around and then someone willwalk pass me wondering what "music" i'm hearing that's making me dance. oh well can't always take life serious.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom