Thinking of buying a 2seater car vol problems?

Funny thing is I have a G35 coupe and it seats 4 but I only let the ladies sit in the back. The backseat leg room and head room is so small that I tell dudesno way.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by SEMLOH M

most of your friends dont drive? so why you gettin a 2 seater? hella inconsiderate
laugh.gif
smh.gif

and you only 19.. not 45
grin.gif
remember, you're getting a car for you. I never realized how much I was asked for rides when I owned my truck. Sometimes, I wished they could make an affordable one seater car.

word. fck your friends forreal
laugh.gif

you're working grinding for a car, and you are about to cop one. make them do the same.

if you want a 2 seater cop yourself a 2 seater

--I drive a BMW Z4 (2 seater convertible)
--I never have any problems because most of my friends drive.
--Plus, its a good excuse for someone else to drive when you go out in groups with the way gas prices are right now.....

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Not to threadjack.......but can anyone give me a little insight on the last gen Mercedes CL?

Im really close to buying an 03/04 CL500. Ive read nothing but good reviews but some info from personal experience would be nice.

The S-Class, CL and SL are the top of the line Benzos. Those three hold their value the best.

A CL is pretty much a watered-downS-Class coupe. Shorter wheelbase than the sedan and only seats four. CL500 has same engine as the S500. If your getting a CL,go for the CL55 AMG if you can. Only the AMG's produce that true GT coupe feeling.

I would rather get a S500 than a CL500 because it's bigger, more cabin room, same engine, less expensive. Unless it's AMG, a CL isn't a truecoupe.

Originally Posted by i run ny

At the end of the day, whether not having a backseat being a pain is something only you can answer based on your needs. Yes it will be incoveinient, but youll live with it, depends whether its likely to bother you greatly. Id go for it, S2000 and 350Z are both dope cars.

I agree, but I also agree with dude who said maybe you want to think about getting something that could seat more if you go out a lot. Meaning, you donthave people freeloading rides but if you all go out a lot of switch off on drivers then I'd think it over.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I drive a BMW Z4 (2 seater convertible)
--I never have any problems because most of my friends drive.
--Plus, its a good excuse for someone else to drive when you go out in groups with the way gas prices are right now.....

hahaha...i drive a Z4 too and all 3 points are correct.

Back
Top Bottom