Thinking of buying an acura rsx, one problem

I'm 6'4...no one ever sits behind me so that's not my concern...Any tall dudes on here own one/know someone that owns one? Hows the fit?

I'm 6'4...no one ever sits behind me so that's not my concern...Any tall dudes on here own one/know someone that owns one? Hows the fit?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

You're good, I'm 6'4" and drove one a few years ago with no problem. Make sure you get the Type-S it's a nice little care for the money.

That's karma for clowning short people 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

You're good, I'm 6'4" and drove one a few years ago with no problem. Make sure you get the Type-S it's a nice little care for the money.

i have a type-s and its a great car. Im only 6 feet, but I could easily imaging someone your height fitting comfortably, my seat isn't all the way back. If I put my seat all the way back i can barely even touch the petals.

i have a type-s and its a great car. Im only 6 feet, but I could easily imaging someone your height fitting comfortably, my seat isn't all the way back. If I put my seat all the way back i can barely even touch the petals.

Back
Top Bottom