Thinking of moving/relocating to Ohio. Any tips or suggestions?

laugh.gif

Move to a real state

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Ohio ain't even that bad fareal. And I'm from NY. I can really only speak for Cleveland and Columbus, can't tell you about the other cities. The summer time will be fun but the winter time you're going to freeze your +#$ off. Realtalk OP, don't believe NT. Ohio ain't as bad as you think..

You right I've lived in Cincy my whole life and I don't mind it at all..If I had to pick the worse state Ive ever been to its right scross the bridge..stay out of KY op and you will be fine..they are on serious bull over there. Ohio is a good place to be..dont listen to the rest of NT

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Ohio ain't even that bad fareal. And I'm from NY. I can really only speak for Cleveland and Columbus, can't tell you about the other cities. The summer time will be fun but the winter time you're going to freeze your +#$ off. Realtalk OP, don't believe NT. Ohio ain't as bad as you think..

You right I've lived in Cincy my whole life and I don't mind it at all..If I had to pick the worse state Ive ever been to its right scross the bridge..stay out of KY op and you will be fine..they are on serious bull over there. Ohio is a good place to be..dont listen to the rest of NT

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Here's my suggestion, move to $#**%%% Iraq instead.  You can thank me later.

Says the man from Oregon with a population of 3,000,000...

Ohio> Iraq > 56k internet > Oregon.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wrong..I've lived here 32 years and I can officially say that there is nothing in this world, except maybe  prison, that is worse than Ohio..It will completly drain your will to live and make you feel like your stuck in a black hole or quicksand..Stay as far away from here as possible..And if you have no choice but to move here, then by all means make sure to bring a gun with you so you can end it all the day after you become a resident..Hope this helps..Peace

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Wrong..I've lived here 32 years and I can officially say that there is nothing in this world, except maybe  prison, that is worse than Ohio..It will completly drain your will to live and make you feel like your stuck in a black hole or quicksand..Stay as far away from here as possible..And if you have no choice but to move here, then by all means make sure to bring a gun with you so you can end it all the day after you become a resident..Hope this helps..Peace

My dude, you live in "Kettering". I've never heard of that place until I clicked your screen name and seen what your location was. Plus you're 32 years old
indifferent.gif

I can only speak for Cleveland though. I never really stayed in any other city long enough to judge it, besides maybe Akron.

I never liked any city in Ohio besides Cleveland. That's why I don't care when people speak bad of Ohio
laugh.gif
. I don't claim Ohio. I claim Cleveland.

My dude, you live in "Kettering". I've never heard of that place until I clicked your screen name and seen what your location was. Plus you're 32 years old
indifferent.gif

I can only speak for Cleveland though. I never really stayed in any other city long enough to judge it, besides maybe Akron.

I never liked any city in Ohio besides Cleveland. That's why I don't care when people speak bad of Ohio
laugh.gif
. I don't claim Ohio. I claim Cleveland.

Kettering is a suburd of Dayton, but I've only lived here for a couple years..It still sucks..And did I seriously just get a stoneface for being 32?..You don't claim Ohio, you claim Cleveland?..That makes no sense..If you're claiming a city, then you're claiming the state its in..

Kettering is a suburd of Dayton, but I've only lived here for a couple years..It still sucks..And did I seriously just get a stoneface for being 32?..You don't claim Ohio, you claim Cleveland?..That makes no sense..If you're claiming a city, then you're claiming the state its in..

DAMN SON, YOU FROM HTOWN AND YOU WANT TO MOVE HERE? I LIVE IN AKRON AND COMMUTE TO CLEVELAND A LOT. I CAN VOUCH THAT IS BORING AS ALL HELL HERE BUT NOT NOT BAD LIKE EVERYONE MAKES IT. I WAS BORN IN HTOWN AND RAISED IN MEMPHIS. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE MY JOB TRANSFER ME TO THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN HOUSTON.

DAMN SON, YOU FROM HTOWN AND YOU WANT TO MOVE HERE? I LIVE IN AKRON AND COMMUTE TO CLEVELAND A LOT. I CAN VOUCH THAT IS BORING AS ALL HELL HERE BUT NOT NOT BAD LIKE EVERYONE MAKES IT. I WAS BORN IN HTOWN AND RAISED IN MEMPHIS. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HAVE MY JOB TRANSFER ME TO THEIR HEADQUARTERS IN HOUSTON.

There isn't a place I would rather be than Columbus Ohio, I don't know where all this negativity is coming from.

There isn't a place I would rather be than Columbus Ohio, I don't know where all this negativity is coming from.

^^^ I agree, Columbus is a pretty awesome city to live in....I just moved here from Dayton

Back
Top Bottom