Thinking of switching to Sprint...am I crazy?

Saw that Sprint commercial for their simply everything plan for like 69.99 per month, checked it out, and I could hook that up for like $30/month less than my verizon wireless plan and keep pretty much all the same features (data, text...).  Is sprint even worth switching to or should I stick with nations largest wireless network?  Chime in new and old sprint customers.  P.S. (my  2 year verizon deal is up so no term fees)

Saw that Sprint commercial for their simply everything plan for like 69.99 per month, checked it out, and I could hook that up for like $30/month less than my verizon wireless plan and keep pretty much all the same features (data, text...).  Is sprint even worth switching to or should I stick with nations largest wireless network?  Chime in new and old sprint customers.  P.S. (my  2 year verizon deal is up so no term fees)

Sprint is a pretty solid choice nowadays, especially with the truly unlimited data, and aggressive price plans. The main thing that lacked in the past was the customer service, but it's gotten better by leaps and bounds.

Verizon will get you better coverage, but most people rarely notice, especially if you're not traveling heavily.

Sprint is a pretty solid choice nowadays, especially with the truly unlimited data, and aggressive price plans. The main thing that lacked in the past was the customer service, but it's gotten better by leaps and bounds.

Verizon will get you better coverage, but most people rarely notice, especially if you're not traveling heavily.

I've been with Sprint for about 3 years now and the only reason I stay is because I am grandfathered in on a legacy SERO plan. If I was paying comprable rates I would probably hop back to Verizon myself. I just moved into a new place a few months ago and my house gets no Sprint coverage at all. Luckily, there is a way to get a free Sprint Airave if you have crappy coverage in your home/office.

I've been with Sprint for about 3 years now and the only reason I stay is because I am grandfathered in on a legacy SERO plan. If I was paying comprable rates I would probably hop back to Verizon myself. I just moved into a new place a few months ago and my house gets no Sprint coverage at all. Luckily, there is a way to get a free Sprint Airave if you have crappy coverage in your home/office.

been on sprint for over 7 years. never had a problem and can use the Evo. great service around my way. and if you sign up with the right person at the right time, you can get hellas off ur bill.

been on sprint for over 7 years. never had a problem and can use the Evo. great service around my way. and if you sign up with the right person at the right time, you can get hellas off ur bill.

sprint is cool......no complaints from me....customer service looks out so
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Sprint FTW, Had for 3 months thus far, and im loving the coverage never had a drop call since june. I got an EVO i don't mind the extra $10 cause i got a 22% discount on my bill. Customer Service is on point no less than 2 minutes someone helped and then they called back to make sure everything was fine. Had att before crappy service everywhere i got espically in my crib, and crazy expensive. Coverage will vary by location i live in nyc so its top notch, if yo in the boondocks well it is what its.

Sprint FTW, Had for 3 months thus far, and im loving the coverage never had a drop call since june. I got an EVO i don't mind the extra $10 cause i got a 22% discount on my bill. Customer Service is on point no less than 2 minutes someone helped and then they called back to make sure everything was fine. Had att before crappy service everywhere i got espically in my crib, and crazy expensive. Coverage will vary by location i live in nyc so its top notch, if yo in the boondocks well it is what its.

Nope, Sprint has the best deals.

People always used to bash Sprint 'cause they had a poor selection of phones, but times have changed.
pimp.gif

Nope, Sprint has the best deals.

People always used to bash Sprint 'cause they had a poor selection of phones, but times have changed.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I'm on verizon right now. Can't wait till my contract is up to switch to sprint so I can save money or get more for what I'm paying.

I'm on verizon right now. Can't wait till my contract is up to switch to sprint so I can save money or get more for what I'm paying.

just switched over a few months ago for the same reason.
im happy so far. for that price, you cant beat it.
but sometimes theres links on slickdeals that take you to chases employee page that gives you 25% off your monthly bill. use that link to sign up and you'll get ur bill at under $55 a month

just switched over a few months ago for the same reason.
im happy so far. for that price, you cant beat it.
but sometimes theres links on slickdeals that take you to chases employee page that gives you 25% off your monthly bill. use that link to sign up and you'll get ur bill at under $55 a month

Just switched from t-mobile....service here in stl is allot better...prices are about $100 cheaper.

so yea....its been pretty so far.

3VO4G

Back
Top Bottom