Thirsty NY Street Cats vol. Is it cause I'm ugly?!

Bro we get it, harrasment is subjective but from a scientific standpoint the researche they presented was horrible. 2 mins out of 10 hours is NOT grounds for proving their conclusion.

If I took a test and told you i got 2 answers right and because of that I passed what's the next logical question? "2 out of how many questions?" Right?

Again, the video was made for entertainment and selling shirts.

She didn't even propose a conclusion it was an open ended video clearly left for interpretation

Says research is horrible inside a 32 page thread

Sounds legit

:lol:

Last edited:
She didn't even propose a conclusion it was an open ended video clearly left for interpretation

Sounds legit

So she didn't make it to prove street harassment was an epidemic? She didn't want to sell shirts to raise awareness of the injustice haopening? cmon man.

I find it hilarious that a female with a facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel of stretching videos is the same girl that doesn't want any attention. Coulda fooled me

Last edited:
Puerto Rican chicks in NYC dont speak Spanish, son. :lol: Some might, the majority don't beyond using pero (but) during transitions. :lol:
really?

i thought the PR and dominican women were speaking spanish through and through...

i'll admit... the only source i have of dominican and puerta rican people in NY is ninjahood, and dude spoke good spanish.

:nerd: :nerd:

Sounds legit

So she didn't make it to prove street harassment was an epidemic? cmon man.

I find it hilarious that a female with a facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube channel of stretching videos is the same girl that doesn't want any attention. Coulda fooled me

She made it to get people talking. I thought we agreed on that? This wasn't a scientific experiment man :lol:

really?

i thought the PR and dominican women were speaking spanish through and through...

i'll admit... the only source i have of dominican and puerta rican people in NY is ninjahood, and dude spoke good spanish.

smh

this is why i cant live in the south

i just like the mix of ppl up north more

ive dealt with pr, dr, colombian women, peruvian......filipino

you gotta diversify your yambs b

Last edited:
really?

smh

:pimp:

She made it to get people talking. I thought we agreed on that? This wasn't a scientific experiment man :lol:

Yes we agree on that but she did so using an experiment. You don't have to have a lab coat on to have an experiment bro :lol:

Do we have to go down the line middle school style with question hypothesis, variables, ect..? :lol:

Last edited:
really?

DR chicks yeah, but PR chicks naaahhh. When I was single and starting a convo with PR chicks, you would be surprised "I dont speak spanish" :rofl:

smh

View media item 1254976

well dont come down here then. problem solved.

EDIT: didnt catch the edit...

I'm good bruh... I lub black women.. and there's plenty down here in the south...

new york just aint my speed... it seems like a chill place, though.

Last edited:
really?

smh

All that = Florida :lol:

on a related note...
laugh.gif

DR chicks yeah, but PR chicks naaahhh. When I was single and starting a convo with PR chicks, you would be surprised "I dont speak spanish"
roll.gif
laugh.gif
The realness lol.. my girl is black and Ecuadorian, from NY.. MOMS IS A SPANISH TEACHER.. and shortie barely speaks a lick of it. We went to the DR a few years ago, and I was the translator when necessary(not a spanish speaker fwiw) .

Puerto Rican chicks in NYC dont speak Spanish, son. :lol: Some might, the majority don't beyond using pero (but) during transitions. :lol:

I really only know Dominicans in New York. Forgot the name of the town I was staying in. Its in the bronx. 75th and something. My sister speaks fluent Spanish and people were asking what part of Cuba we were from. :lol:

smh

View media item 1254976

well dont come down here then. problem solved.

EDIT: didnt catch the edit...

I'm good bruh... I lub black women.. and there's plenty down here in the south...

new york just aint my speed... it seems like a chill place, though.

Real talk though, as mixed as the northeast is, it's way more segregated than the south (well certain parts like the major areas). Groups pretty much stick to themselves and no one speaks to each other. On the other hand, southern hospitality is real.

I just ventured into this thread having seen the video a few days ago when it went viral. Pretty sure it was discussed here already but the creator of the video did say he edited it out to take out a lot of the white people hollering at the chick. racist? maybe... or trying to prove a point, whatever it may be. Something to think about if not already talked about

love the parodies of this by the way
laugh.gif

I just ventured into this thread having seen the video a few days ago when it went viral. Pretty sure it was discussed here already but the creator of the video did say he edited it out to take out a lot of the white people hollering at the chick. racist? maybe... or trying to prove a point, whatever it may be. Something to think about if not already talked about

love the parodies of this by the way :lol:

he claims that white people where hollering off camera or the audio didnt register. 10 hours of filming and the audio only registered for blacks and latinos :smh:

:lol: clown *** *****. Part of the reason that video is a joke.

So thats how you pull a white girl?

Whisper quietly from a distance? :lol:

Last edited:
Has that shoshana Roberts lady received any backlash for the video at all?
shes enjoying the free press and still promoting it on twitter.. it keeps her relavant and she can simply play off "well im the atress not eh creator" talk.. i want to hear about her smashing a black dude to further destroy this propoganda ASAP..lol

Back
Top Bottom