This Can't Be Real Vol 1.

What Up OP
grin.gif

hipster.jpg

4d426b94809c6edd8e7db40d31ebfd2aa82fe09c.pjpg

" I wanna be.... the very best, dun nun nun, that no one ever was.......DUN NUN NUN!"

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Do you honestly have your own STYLE? I see lots of people here that rock the typical skinnys, a tee, and jays and a new era. I personally dress to my own standards. I might wear boat shoes with a tee one day, flip flops and a tee or the next day rock some straight leg jeans a cardigan and some nike kicks. I know that everyone once in their lifetime follows fashion trends, but as with everything, it gets palyed out and its just better to dress your own way. Just my thought.
what, are you going to edit????

laugh.gif

look whos talking
laugh.gif

Do you honestly have your own STYLE? I see lots of people here that rock the typical skinnys, a tee, and jays and a new era. I personally dress to my own standards. I might wear boat shoes with a tee one day, flip flops and a tee or the next day rock some straight leg jeans a cardigan and some nike kicks. I know that everyone once in their lifetime follows fashion trends, but as with everything, it gets palyed out and its just better to dress your own way. Just my thought.

33f43e9.gif

Lmao at dude tryna blame his brother. I seen you complain about this same stuff before you aint foolin no one

Originally Posted by Wade187

Lmao at dude tryna blame his brother. I seen you complain about this same stuff before you aint foolin no one

Word.. OP stay makin threads on that "I don't understand why you do this because I'm better than yall because I do this but I don't reallyhave a point" steez

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

33f43e9.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

why is son bathing in him money tho?

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

33f43e9.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

F' trying to figure out what the OP is taking about, I want to know what's going on here.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

33f43e9.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

F' trying to figure out what the OP is taking about, I want to know what's going on here.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.gif has me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
every time i see it

Back
Top Bottom