this car crash is very sad

I hate people who speed in plazas, neighborhoods, parking lots, or heavily trafficked areas. It’s annoying. Like cmon. You’re jeopardizing everyone.

Go speed elsewhere or when you’re on the open road by yourself

Sad.
I never got it either. It's another thing that falls in the line of showing off to people you don't know.

The dude on the left froze up. If he had time to raise his hands, he couldve jumped out the way.

I hate people who speed in plazas, neighborhoods, parking lots, or heavily trafficked areas. It’s annoying. Like cmon. You’re jeopardizing everyone.

Go speed elsewhere or when you’re on the open road by yourself

Sad.
What gets me is people who drive with their emotions. “Im upset!” WAWWWWW

Grow up. Like driving a steel and aluminum death box at 80mph in a 25. is going to change anything.

This **** crazy

• Nicole Linton who killed six people when her car smashed into a traffic jam in LA worked in a succession of seedy strip clubs in New York City
  • She took to cocktail waitressing after she lost a job as a sales manager for General Motors due to company restructuring
  • But her life unraveled after the 2017 death of Olympic silver medalist Germaine Mason, who she had told friends she planned to marry
  • Mason was killed in a motorcycle accident while riding in a convoy in Jamaica with a group of athletes including his close friend, sprinter Usain Bolt
  • Linton is now facing six charges of murder following last Thursday's crash and faces up to 90 years in prison if convicted
  • She had previously been involved in 13 accidents and her lawyer said she has a 'profound history' of mental health issues
  • She is a traveling nurse, licensed in California, Texas and Hawaii, but the company that hired her has refused comment on their vetting process

Anne was on high on cocaine I remember reading. Didn’t know the name but recognized her from Chicago pd.

Damn that barbershop vid is crazy.

No matter how they reacted it was going to be almost impossible to dodge that.

I'm washed now but that's also why I try to stay off the roads late at night especially on weekends and holidays because a lot of fools are drinking and driving.

Also you guys have to remember there's a lot of car jackings going on and criminals are using the cars they steal to commit crimes.

When they are being chased by cops they don't care about anyone's life just avoiding being caught.

Anne was on high on cocaine I remember reading. Didn’t know the name but recognized her from Chicago pd.
just recalled that she dated Ellen and was in psycho remake
didnt know much about her life, but she had it real rough it. seems lik demons got the best of her. Hope the ppl receiving her organs live a long life

Bruh, it really is crazy when you think about it how much trust we have in our fellow humans to share a road with them
the dmv in the handbook literally describes vehicles as a weapon when in the wrong hands

and every single day we are on a shared road with potential weapons

think about being on a 2 lane highway if some kook wants to they can just hop on the other side and destory a family

driving is truly so dangerous, everyone is in a high speed metal box that can take life in a n instant

Bruh, it really is crazy when you think about it how much trust we have in our fellow humans to share a road with them
the dmv in the handbook literally describes vehicles as a weapon when in the wrong hands

and every single day we are on a shared road with potential weapons

think about being on a 2 lane highway if some kook wants to they can just hop on the other side and destory a family

driving is truly so dangerous, everyone is in a high speed metal box that can take life in a n instant
I had this older coworker in her late 60s
She def shoud not have been on the road anymore.
Always had trouble getting in and out of parking spots. Had vision issues and everything that came with aging. Eventually retired

I feel like people need to reapply and do the road test every x amount of yrs

Also you guys have to remember there's a lot of car jackings going on and criminals are using the cars they steal to commit crimes.

When they are being chased by cops they don't care about anyone's life just avoiding being caught.

That just happened around here recently. Kids stole and SUV and went speeding down a straight away similar to the OP. I think there were like 5 kids in the car. A teenage girl died. Almost all of them got ejected. Luckily no bystanders were killed because other cars were involved.

CHEpnwdE-1.jpeg

I had this older coworker in her late 60s
She def shoud not have been on the road anymore.
Always had trouble getting in and out of parking spots. Had vision issues and everything that came with aging. Eventually retired

I feel like people need to reapply and do the road test every x amount of yrs
Ive been saying they should have to retest every 5 years after 65.

Back
Top Bottom