Whatwhat3.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I was just randomly on YouTube and I found this chick's vid. She's damn cute
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. She's the type of cute where you wanna make sweet love to her instead of smashing and then cuddle with her afterwards and hold her and never let go and give her eskimo kisses (NO SIMP).

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

I was just randomly on YouTube and I found this chick's vid. She's damn cute
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. She's the type of cute where you wanna make sweet love to her instead of smashing and then cuddle with her afterwards and hold her and never let go and give her eskimo kisses (NO SIMP).
2ushq3c.gif

nba0203 wrote:
shes alright
smile.gif

No disrespect to anyone on the board. When cats post pics of women that's really good looking dudes be like she alright. Dudes be on here like they smashsupermodels and rap chicks. And i know to each their own, but a lot a y'all sound really superficial. Don't know if it's the young heads or oldheads or both it's a trip. Hate to see how some of y'all will treat your girls or wives when they have your children and can't get rid of theweight.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

in any case, she's gonna have dentures by 87, no way
who gives a $*%! what she'll look like when she's 87?

as far as i can tell, she's 18-25 and has a vagina right now..

shes cute.....probably too young for me though. i liked her hair better before.

probably still a promiscuous female
tired.gif

well i think we can all agree she is at least a shoehead...but not the avg. NT-type-shoehead.

nevertheless she's cute/datable/smashable/simp-for-able...even with a slightly sturdy looking chin

i dont understand why NTers will always decry "simpin" but then turn around and post threads like "NT, help me Vol. Girl Problem"

Back
Top Bottom