This chick wants to "slow down"

Originally Posted by Regal Black

yea man she put you in the friend zone. Nothing you can do now. At least you tapped already.

This.

Just leave it alone now before you make yourself look like a simp which might lead her to ignore you completely

How are you gonna say this
Honestly, I don't care about having a relationship and just want to keep smashing.
and then, say this
I really don't feel like waiting around for her to make up her mind and I don't want her to think that I was just hanging around her for the sexual contact.
Seems to me like YOU need to make up YOUR mind.

Originally Posted by hell0o

Honestly, I don't care about having a relationship and just want to keep smashing.
and then, say this
I really don't feel like waiting around for her to make up her mind and I don't want her to think that I was just hanging around her for the sexual contact.
lrn2readingcomprehension

you don't want her to think that? what's that gonna do? she already just wants to be friends. what's her thinking you weren't there for the box (when really you were) gonna change?

and then, say this

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

and then, say this
lrn2readingcomprehension

i think this is what YOU WANT US to think.. 
you obviously have feelings for her, OP.. otherwise, this thread wouldn't have popped up.. 

awww.

Sexing early april? LOL. Its only april 8th...you failed. Time to pick up pidgeons and practice more..

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Sexing early april? LOL. Its only april 8th...you failed. Time to pick up pidgeons and practice more..

Deadass.

Seems to me that you aint put it down my g.
Her ex had 5 years of smashing on you, you were supposed to knock down walls.
"You know you done *!!!+% up right?

awwsome wrote:
Mycoldyourdone wrote:

Deadass.

Seems to me that you aint put it down my g.
Her ex had 5 years of smashing on you, you were supposed to knock down walls.
"You know you done *!!!+% up right?

Yup..that what went wrong..you didn't put it down for her liking..move on..

no pics, i dont want mediatakeout jacking my +%%+

laugh.gif

MEdiatakeout wants real gossip on celebs.

Ole girl aint no celeb. 
indifferent.gif

This thread is completely worthless without pics. Go shoot yourself.

Originally Posted by proper english

started sexing in early april
now she thinks that we're moving too fast so she wants to be friends

not over her last bf of 5 years
her exbfs sex >>> yours. 
Yup, you better start eating the poon to win her back 
frown.gif

You haven't dealt much with females huh?...as long as you know what YOU want you shouldn't be having any issues....
-If all you want is %%% and she made it very clear that she no longer wants to give it to you, then move on
-If you actually like her, which I think you do and the "sex" part is just a cover up, then wait it out....
-play your role, you are a rebound.

I never understood why dudes stress girls so much if it's in fact just for %%%...stress a girl if you fell for her, not because you wanna keep nailing her...plenty of fish in the sea for that....stop frontin OP
roll.gif

I was kind of in the same situation mid Nov-Jan. I had a feeling she wasn't over her ex AND she told me she wanted to be friends but I haven't spoke to her since.

find a new female and move on. maybe flaunt it in her face lol. she's clearly letting her ex smash.

Back
Top Bottom