This condo >>>>>>>>>>>__________________________ vol balcony swimming

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

So y'all just going to trust your lives on the work of architects building something that they've never even built before? And that nobody has.

Nah I'm good. At the end of the day..... forces of nature > glass
You don't think that they could easily incorporate the weight of water into their calculations?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

That doesn't look safe at all...pass

article-1318093-0B803914000005DC-954_306x423.jpg

Weak within you, the YOLO is...

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by bozlycity

For those saying it doesnt look safe, don't you think they have architects and engineers that are 100% sure the balcony is safe before its built? I'm pretty sure that pool area is just as safe as a regular balcony.
Yea architects think its safe but mother nature is always stronger.
indifferent.gif
  RLY?!

ARCHITECTS THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE BUT A HURRICANE RIPPED IT UP.

ARCHITECTS THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE BUT AN EARTHQUAKE TOPPLED IT.

ARCHITECTS THOUGHT IT WAS A SAFE BUT A TSUNAMI WASHED IT AWAY.

indifferent.gif

swimming pool on a balcony and the only thing protecting the water from hitting the ground is glass? No thanks.....RIP

For those saying it doesnt look safe, don't you think they have architects and engineers that are 100% sure the balcony is safe before its built? I'm pretty sure that pool area is just as safe as a regular balcony.
Building codes can be suspect in these countries. Combine that with cheap labor and quick construction, and concerns are warranted.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Building codes can be suspect in these countries. Combine that with cheap labor and quick construction, and concerns are warranted.
That's a whole different discussion. The idea itself isn't unsafe. 

nope, wouldnt cop or even try it, i would already be on edge about buying a condo 30 stories in the air let alone have a balcony with a small pool

Originally Posted by seniosoul

this big pool is a different story, I'll dive from the green. BTW those cars look fake.
158366906b54601ce2732d96346e26ce2e598b6f_r.jpg

after seeing the cars, now the whole picture looks fake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh at people saying the picture is fake when it's a rendering...

even more so....there's a reason it's called a "splash/plunge pool" on your balcony....it's just a pool to get in and cool off...you're not meant to be doing laps..

they're popular all over the world.

10458.jpg

however the only issue with that development is the all glass wall of the plunge pool. 

I am about that life. Oh wait Im not rich enough. If I was though Id be all over that

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by seniosoul

this big pool is a different story, I'll dive from the green. BTW those cars look fake.
158366906b54601ce2732d96346e26ce2e598b6f_r.jpg

after seeing the cars, now the whole picture looks fake.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif