This could have been the BP3....

Fire, but yeah I've heard those samples used before too. Way better than the stuff timberland but on there.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Some of these are cool...nothing that made me go
eek.gif
though...

and its pretty obvious after listening to the album he wasn't really trying to go wit this kinda vibe...
he wanted a futuristic sound...
Agreed. Some nice beats but nothing worth starting a website over lol

Originally Posted by RavageBX

eek.gif
though...

and its pretty obvious after listening to the album he wasn't really trying to go wit this kinda vibe...
Agreed. Some nice beats but nothing worth starting a website over lol
This.

Personally, these beats>>>>>BP3 beats.

I thought BP3 sound was too much of a weak attempt to jump on the electro wave.

I thought BP3 sound was too much of a weak attempt to jump on the electro wave.
I don't get why people keep saying this. Out of 15 tracks...I'd say What We Talkin Bout, Forever Young, and maybe Off That fits that"electro" mold.

I don't hear anything "electro" in the rest of those songs.

3 and 13 are my favs ... w/e @ what could have been .... the album is ehhh ... oh well .... back to the chef

You guys are crazy if you think all these beats are better than BP3 beats. Just stop.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

all of these beats are mediocre and tired. same blaxplotation and soul samples flipped over and over and over.. i see why jay passed on this. every beat on bp3 is better than these beats.
laugh.gif
at thinking that "Reminder" is better than all of these beats

eek.gif
though...

This would make more sense if he didn't have beats like D.O.A., Empire State of Mind and A Star Is Born on there. Nothing futuristic-soundingabout those beats.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

all of these beats are mediocre and tired. same blaxplotation and soul samples flipped over and over and over.. i see why jay passed on this. every beat on bp3 is better than these beats.

co-sign

some of these beats are really just.....
tired.gif

like if you know anything about Jay he isnt gonna go after a sound he has done on an old album before.
maybe 1 or 2 tracks caught my ear and made me go
grin.gif

nothing
eek.gif
worthy.... some of ya'll OD'n

eek.gif
though...

I agree

I know Joe used the sample but Goddamn if Hov would have went off on this.... I'm thinkin something to the effect of P.S.A pt deux

Anybody thinking Ol Man Jigga should spit on track 2 for HIS ALBUM is stupid. There's barely any difference with the beat
laugh.gif

I'm listening to this now and only a handful are really good to me. The rest I don't even see @+@ album material. Nice altogether tho

Just about all of those beats were dope but bring nothing new to the table, they all sounded like just blaze/kanye beats circa 2001, jay wasn't trying todo that with this album, he was trying to do something new...

Back
Top Bottom