This Dude Has More Swag/Will Get More Yambs Than Most NTers In Their Entire Lives

Originally Posted by ectheg

taking notes

LMAO
but on a serious note, idk if this is subconsciously teaching him this stuff is ok, but i dont think he even knows what hes saying, he just looks like any other kid who likes to dance to music, he dont even know whats good with booty poppin, he probably was booty poppin himself thinkin its funny while his mom and dad were tryin to get him to stop

why he got the Dave Chapelle- Nutty Professor whip doe?

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

dat bellybutton  
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I thought the first video was sad, until I saw the Lil Mouse video. How sad. There are young teens/preteens who do live that life, but I'm sure he's not one of them. It shouldn't be glorified by anyone, but definitely not by someone so young. The people who funded/support this video/song prove how money is indeed the root of all evil. His parents must be on those bath salts, seriously.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Originally Posted by BossDonVah

36 OUNCES wrote:
but naw, he rockin wit lil mouse though.....

SONN
tired.gif
tired.gif
Its ratchet but #*@% it..... its like alotta trap $!%@ out rite now

its only shocking that its a real video but this is not new at all, my nig Dom had bands in the 6th grade coming to middle school high as a kite, bought me a pair of Ivos for the hoop squad and i accepted them so i cant judge

man i dont care wat yall say, that !*%## lil mouse snapped on that ##$%
roll.gif
 bruh had a mean swag at 2:03

Back
Top Bottom