This Dude Is About To Go Night Night

What do you want us to tell you? Just do whatever you gotta do man, you don't need NTs approval

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Kspar

eek.gif
 thread derailed.
Firstoff all my cousin doesnt have a brother or father (he died). One ofher friends told me this dude has been trying to get at her. She hasdenied him every single time. Her best friend told me my cousin isafraid of this dude. This is where I come in to protect her. Wouldntyou Nters do the same for your family members? 

So why don't you just do work instead of making lame threads on NT?

Show pics of the aftermath of you getting your %!% beat.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but forreal OP, unless he is way older than her, fall back

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

How old is this guy that's trying to get at your cousin?
>26 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 now yall know why im in this situation. I dont even know why I asked yall for advice smdh. 
Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

yall slippin. a 20something tried to get at my cuzzo and shes 14, son got the works. OP you know what to do.
QFT. 
And about that the comment on me getting my *@# beat ... dont even start 

Hes wrong for trying to get at your cousin but if your cousin really wanted to end things...she would deleted him off facebook. I'm sure she likes the attention and being gassed up. Let her make her own decisions.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

How old is this guy that's trying to get at your cousin?
>26
Ok, then you need to kick his a-double-s then.  You should probably include this info in your topic post. 

He just boosted homeboys age by like 6 years to get the thread back in his favor, you aint slick

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

We were clowning him because the OP was literally illegible before the edit
laugh.gif
iTrb2I6BmXZXU.gif

I got the advice needed from some of the members. 

this thread went from zero to 60 lol
laugh.gif

Op she's your cuz.. your have every right to protect her.. but let her live, if she doesn't ask for your help.. than you might have to fall back, perusing this any further would just make you look like a lame.

He did nothing wrong but like her status' and and YOU noticed this Why ? .. why are you so interested in him, did he ever do anything to you in the past ? serious question.. because you seem to have a bit of animosity towards this man, for no apparent reason. Do whatever you feel is right in your heart, but at the end of the day.. do it cause its right, not for props.. don't be a lame, stay freshhh
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

This dudes (>26yrs)who used to hang out with one of my boys has been getting at my cousin lately (16yr). She cleary doesnt want to "hang out" with him. Me and my cousin are real close, but she hasn't told me anything yet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ive been lurking on her facebook though. 
ohwell.gif
 Cant blame dude getting at my cousin, but sometimes dudes be harded hearing ...smh at them thinking its being persistent wich equals confidence. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 he has been liking all her %+@! for the past 2 weeks. On the real though dude is a clown. I remember dudes used to call him tinker bell couse he used to be mad short. 

pimp.gif
 waiting for my cousin to hit me up or for him to slip so I can go to work. 

smh at his pics
sick.gif

^^^What Kid Koudie From Brooklyn said. He's 26 & she's 16 though? Cot damn
30t6p3b.gif
I know once you get past 22y/o and out of college, telling
a chicks age is like playing Where's Waldo. It was some chick yesterday pretty much mackin me, and I was like "You know I'm probably 10
years older than you right?" She was like "I'm 15 though." And I said "Well it's been nice knowing you" and awkwardly left
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom