This dude thought I had a fake ID

So yesterday i was buying chew for my buddy (hate doing it but he complained so damn much i did) and the guy asks for my ID. I pulled it out (paws) and handed it to him. He took my driver's license, thoroughly inspected it and read that i'm not 18 until march, 2011.  After he read that, he had the audacity to start bending and feeling my ID as if it were fake. Why the %@+* would I get a fake 18 year old ID? why wouldn't i make it 21 if i were to get a fake? idk why, but i was heated. 
Is this not the case? why would he just feel all upon my ID like that?

So yesterday i was buying chew for my buddy (hate doing it but he complained so damn much i did) and the guy asks for my ID. I pulled it out (paws) and handed it to him. He took my driver's license, thoroughly inspected it and read that i'm not 18 until march, 2011.  After he read that, he had the audacity to start bending and feeling my ID as if it were fake. Why the %@+* would I get a fake 18 year old ID? why wouldn't i make it 21 if i were to get a fake? idk why, but i was heated. 

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

He was probably trying to read your home address but not look to suspicious while doing it.
I'm being serious by the way.

He was probably trying to read your home address but not look to suspicious while doing it.

Well, they get into trouble if they let a fake slip. From their perspective, they would rather be more cautious than less. You may not care about the well being of their business, but they do.

Well, they get into trouble if they let a fake slip. From their perspective, they would rather be more cautious than less. You may not care about the well being of their business, but they do.

Originally Posted by 430AM

McMuffin is that you?

images

^I agree. I'm 18 and have never tried chewing tobacco or smoking tobacco at all.
one of my other friends JUST turned 18 and chews so hopefully he is the designated dipper now.

^I agree. I'm 18 and have never tried chewing tobacco or smoking tobacco at all.
one of my other friends JUST turned 18 and chews so hopefully he is the designated dipper now.

Originally Posted by iYen

....wut? why though?

430AM wrote:
McMuffin is that you?
nah

nah

Because if they somehow later find out it's a fake then they can give the cops your address I assume.

....wut? why though?

430AM wrote:
McMuffin is that you?
nah

nah

Because if they somehow later find out it's a fake then they can give the cops your address I assume.

He probably thought it was fake... he's just doing his job, give him a break. Him taking an extra 20 seconds to check to be sure > him losing his job

I've seen people get arrested on the spot when they don't card or check for fakes from teenagers who are working with police.

Nothing to get bent out of shape over.

He probably thought it was fake... he's just doing his job, give him a break. Him taking an extra 20 seconds to check to be sure > him losing his job

I've seen people get arrested on the spot when they don't card or check for fakes from teenagers who are working with police.

Nothing to get bent out of shape over.

....wut? why though?

430AM wrote:
McMuffin is that you?
nah

nah

so he would go all the way as to write my address down after i left too? idk about all that.
i still struggle to fathom why i would have a fake 18 year old ID because i assume 95%+ fake ID's are 21+ so they could get alcohol too.

Back
Top Bottom