This explains my EXACT situation right now...

Don't know what I should do...I mean I think it's probably best if I try and move on cuz she obviously already had being that she has a newdude...IDK...advice anyone?

And last night I was at the carnival and saw her walking with her new boyfriend(holdin hands and +%%+)...me and her made eye contact when we crossed paths butI didn't say nothing and I just kept it moving and kept walkin...

I would have said something. Personally, if you are able to hold a conversation with your EX and not have any feelings attached during said conversation, itmeans you have moved on.

I was walking with my homeboy...and I decided not to say anything cuz she was with her boyfriend, so that probably woulda been too awkward I figured...

laugh.gif
How'd I know it was this song
pimp.gif

She doesn't have a myspace. I don't have any pics. If that's really the rule, forget it then, close the topic or w/e

AirJules,

It is hard seein' someone you love(d) with another dude, cuffin and $%^&...
smh.gif

Since she obviously moved on, you should too...Don't waste time on her, get back on your grind.

It's as simple as that.

Originally Posted by AirJules237

She doesn't have a myspace. I don't have any pics. If that's really the rule, forget it then, close the topic or w/e

lock it up then

ya'll are harsh!
laugh.gif

hey i've been through this same situation just a few months ago...PM if you need some support. keep in mind life needs to be LIVED, and there are PLENTY ofother fish out in the sea man!

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

damn...I was kidding around...but it seems like you really are emo right now.

Naw, I'm not emo at all, I just found it pretty ignorant for you to post an emo pic(an unfunny one at that, thus meaning your attempt at comical reliefhorribly failed) when I just simply stated I miss my ex...my bad for having a girl friend that I liked, didn't know that was the uncool thing roundhere.....
And @ TypeRPinoy, go ahead lock it, it's not that serious, just wanted to see others people's look on this situation, but if yall close it, Iain't trippin lol, no big deal.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

damn...I was kidding around...but it seems like you really are emo right now.

Naw, I'm not emo at all, I just found it pretty ignorant for you to post an emo pic(an unfunny one at that, thus meaning your attempt at comical relief horribly failed) when I just simply stated I miss my ex...my bad for having a girl friend that I liked, didn't know that was the uncool thing round here.....
And @ TypeRPinoy, go ahead lock it, it's not that serious, just wanted to see others people's look on this situation, but if yall close it, I ain't trippin lol, no big deal.

You must be doing this to your comp right now, huh?? LOLZ! It's NT fam, don't take it to heart.

Don't know what I should do...I mean I think it's probably best if I try and move on cuz she obviously already had being that she has a new dude...IDK...advice anyone?

And last night I was at the carnival and saw her walking with her new boyfriend(holdin hands and +%%+)...me and her made eye contact when we crossed paths but I didn't say nothing and I just kept it moving and kept walkin...

?Seriously fam, it seem like she got you all twisted. You even got a song for the way you feel. Just move on son, just mooovvveee onnnnnn! That is the bestadvice you gonna get here. Other than takin an L and move on. Which is basically the same thing.

naw I just used the song because I didn't feel like typing out the whole story...but blah it's whatever, LOL I ain't mad at all yall trippin....

Originally Posted by collaborator27

I would have said something. Personally, if you are able to hold a conversation with your EX and not have any feelings attached during said conversation, it means you have moved on.

Exactly, you just gotta move on man..

Back
Top Bottom