this Fabolous hit piece is a teachable lesson on fake outrage

Never understood the NT Fab hate. Dude has had a respectable career, can still deliver a solid verse, and seems to have the respect of some of the most solid rappers out there.

His personal life is another story but I see dudes on here who'll post paragraphs on how they can still support a certain R&B pedo who enjoys recording golden showers yet claim they can't rock with Fab cause he's "lame" or "can't dress". FOH

That perspective is meaningless. **** is just a facade.

Doesn't really hold any weight unless You got a lot of pride or a huge ego.

and guess what these rappers have....

wait for it...

alot of pride amd huge egos :lol

Fab nice as ****, can rap with the best. Typical NY hate in here.

I’m still sick we never got an official Peedi Crakk studio album. I wanted that **** bad.

I needed an official Freck Billionaire studio album too.

48342590-A0B1-4752-85BA-4C8A731B6031.jpeg

i bet Fabolous does ZERO media till them charges get dropped..them keyboard activists dyin for another scalp.

and guess what these rappers have....

wait for it...

alot of pride amd huge egos :lol:
Fab obviously doesn't have that same approach to what you're trying to slight him for.

If he did he would've never had the baby with Emily.
Where would fabolous be on a top 10 rappers from ny list
Top 50

NY has the most great rappers of any state.

Top 30 for best rappers from Brooklyn.

If he did he would've never had the baby with Emily.

he had that kid with her, still ain't marry her...had da second kid...still technically not married...i mean after a alwhile i ain't a broad, but non verbals start linin up.

he had that kid with her, still ain't marry her...had da second kid...still technically not married...i mean after a alwhile i ain't a broad, but non verbals start linin up.
im a be real
he just tryna dodge child support
thats what u do when u tryna get out of not paying it
her p was so good
he prolly slipped up the first time
she was a good buss down
but he got her prego
and to keep her from asking for child support he strung her along
then he slipped up again
and then beat her up
so to keep from not having to pay child support
and to make sure she don't cooperate with that assault case
he putting a ring on it

All that doesn't line up with somebody with a lot of pride or huge ego since y'all happen to think having a kid with a chick who had baby prior is not a good look.

All that doesn't line up with somebody with a lot of pride or huge ego since y'all happen to think having a kid with a chick who had baby prior is not a good look.
her kid before f was a teenager i believe so
it wasn't that big of a deal as if the kid was like a toddler or so

Back
Top Bottom