This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Monaco goals I picked them to go thru..... jus sayin..... jus sayin

This team is a scoring machine

Ligue 1 ain't playing bros

One of the best first halfs I've seen in a while. There's NOTHING in sports like the knockout stages in Champions League, especially when that first goal is scored to put the pressure on the other team.

Aguero: Washed or having an off season?

The tragicomic thing about his flop is that if he simply ran through as if the goalkeeper wasn't there, he would've had a legit penalty. But son had to flop preemptively for some reason. He got greedy.

Aguero really needs to step up his wrangling in of balls in the box has been off he rarely gets a shot off lately

Last edited:
18 goals all comp for Aguero. Wouldnt say he washed but hes lost a step and that killer instinct. Still our best finisher by miles.

He fell a little too early after contact but that is still a pen, beat the GK with his touch and was through on goal. I've seen worse get given.

Last edited:
City cursed for the way they did Hart. Both Gk some trash.

Hulk needs to come back to Europe.

Last edited:
Hart was overrated by yall to begin the season but he didn't deserve to be let go.

I can see both Bravo and Caballero out after the season. We get Hart and Geronimo Rulli who plays for Real Sociedad back at the end of the season if im not mistaken.

Last edited:
Why did they take so long to let him take it? Felt like forever before he was able to take it and he probably got psyched out :smh:

Last edited:
stupid stutter step 
mean.gif

Otamendi again has to be smarter he keeps leaving Stones out to dry going for those tackles

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom