eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

best team in manchester by far.   

Matthäus on Götze: "He has to go to China. For Schalke, he can't go, he does not fit Leverkusen, Gladbach cannot afford him & top clubs abroad no longer have him on their list."

What do you guys think?

He needs to get back to form, that and his wages are pretty high. I think some club abroad would give him a shot before he goes to China.
It depends I can't really think of any other club abroad that could afford him would take that on. Only other top team that comes to mind is Liverpool but I'm only saying that's just cause of Klopp and we don't know if he would really want to bring him to Liverpool, if he did I don't think they would have to break the bank though. But I can't think of another top club that would be in need of someone that can do what he can...maybe United but also the likelyhood of that is low I don't think United would be interested because if what Matthaus is saying is true there is a reason he isn't on the list of top clubs anymore.

Matthäus on Götze: "He has to go to China. For Schalke, he can't go, he does not fit Leverkusen, Gladbach cannot afford him & top clubs abroad no longer have him on their list."

What do you guys think?

He needs to get back to form, that and his wages are pretty high. I think some club abroad would give him a shot before he goes to China.
Dude should've reunited with Klopp instead he let his Agent fool him into signing back with Dortmund.

What do you guys think?

Dude should've reunited with Klopp instead he let his Agent fool him into signing back with Dortmund.

Yup, that was honestly his best move, unfortunately he didn't play that card.

It depends I can't really think of any other club abroad that could afford him would take that on. Only other top team that comes to mind is Liverpool but I'm only saying that's just cause of Klopp and we don't know if he would really want to bring him to Liverpool, if he did I don't think they would have to break the bank though. But I can't think of another top club that would be in need of someone that can do what he can...maybe United but also the likelyhood of that is low I don't think United would be interested because if what Matthaus is saying is true there is a reason he isn't on the list of top clubs anymore.

Yea he should have gone to Pool, I guess when Coutinho goes there this summer he can go to Pool :lol:. But we'll see once he comes back from injury. But you're right, no top club comes to mind that really need him

Speaking of BVB, http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/02/22/dortmund-next-gen/

Last edited:
Yea he should have gone to Pool, I guess when Coutinho goes there this summer he can go to Pool
laugh.gif
. But we'll see once he comes back from injury. But you're right, no top club comes to mind that really need him

Speaking of BVB, http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/02/22/dortmund-next-gen/
Thanks for the link, it's always nice to get some other perspective than the German press', which seems to be on a witch hunt right now...

As for Götze: Both Zorc and Tuchel have defended him in recent interviews, blaming his lack of playtime on his health/fitness. I reckon he'll get another year to prove himself unless some other club offers a large sum for him. I thought signing him was a good move last summer because I expected himto fit right in with Tuchel's style. I don't know if he'd done better in Liverpool if he's really having fitness problems.
His father is pulling the strings. He made him leave for Bayern in the first place and he was also the strongst advocate of his return to us.

wish i would have been able to watch that city game live.
Looked like Leroy was flourishing.

Good to see aguero scoring

Rooney has decided to leave Man Utd!?!??

The rumors yesterday made it seem like it was imminent and would happen before the end of the month but today's reports have walked it back a little saying he's probably gonna stay until the summer.

@guardian: Wayne Rooney set to leave Manchester United in summer if first-team absence continues https://t.co/kODUlsyV2o

@SkyKaveh: Told China is a "maybe" for Rooney at end of the season. Totally committed to United. No falling out with José. Highly unlikely to leave right now

I don't mind either way,he might have a chance at winning one last trophy or 2 before leaving if he stays until the end of the season

Apparently the China deal would make him the highest paid player in the world but some reports say he'd prefer staying in England if a club can somewhat match his wages. Doubt he'll find a club able to match but I would love to see him go back home to Everton instead of China.

Gotta tip my hat out to Mou and how he's handled this though,Roo would still be a starting XI mainstay if LVG was still here and would probably be around a few more seasons. Mou doesn't play that when he sees that you're washed :lol:. It's gone a lot more smoothly than I thought,Roo hasn't made a fuss or leaked anything unflattering yet.

Last edited:
Now that were some intense games yesterday! Loved it!

Buffon vs Iker will be a very interesting match today. If the matches would be only half as exciting as yesterday's, it would be perfect.

Plus United is finally playing on Wednesday again 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom