This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss you Alex Sandro, I really miss you...

You can't play down a man for 70 mins, what Tevês was doing, I have no idea. Completely ruined the game and our chances.

alves 
smokin.gif

leicester with that important away goal. Vardy gave em a chance.
This. Win by 1 goal (and dont give up 2+) and they're through. Heggsy be proud of the lads today, you've got a fighting chance to male it further in the CL than Arsenal has in 43 years.

United have lost one of last 25 games. Scored 15 in their last seven. Conceded once in last 10 and half hours of football.

:D

Need to keep the run going. League Cup or not, excited to pick up a trophy this weekend. Eyes are still on the bigger prizes tho!

I don't think United fans want Rooney to go as much as we realize the kind of money being thrown around for him. £600k per week?! I mean we'd be foolish to stop him from getting that kind of dough. Y'all stay pocket watching our every move and when we potentially make a sale y'all still tryna find ways to criticize it :lol:

The fans are ecxiting about pushing him out too. :smh:
What ru guys talking about?? The club is doing nothing wrong to him. They are still paying him they highest salary in the league. This is the same player who twice threated the club to leave in order to get a bigger contract. So now that his talents have diminished, you guys what the club to also still play him the full 90min even when the have better players on the bench. Nobody told Rooney to leave, but if he wants more guaranteed minutes, he better go find another club. Only reason Rooney still hasn't left is because he wants another EPL team to match his United contract. Maybe if Liverpool actually fielded its best starting 11 instead of always playing Gerrard they wouldn't have slipped up n you guys could've finally experienced the feeling of winning the EPL

Last edited:
The fans are ecxiting about pushing him out too. :smh:

wayne rooney is easily my favorite player, and its upsetting that he's on the verge of leaving but its time, not to mention it pains me that this man is on 200 something k a week doing nothing for the club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom