This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes are definitely getting raided this summer :lol:,just oozing quality young talent left and right

Funny thing about Monaco is that they were a rich club before their Russian oligarch owner's wife filed for divorce and took half his fortune

Yea they had a project comparable to PSG almost and we're bringing in big money signings not long ago.

I don't know much about their current financial situation but I love how they've gone back to their OG philosophy of building and stocking their teams with young talent. They've had enough French legends who had their start at Monaco back in the day and it looks like they'll continue doing so in the near future.

I just wanna know where the he'll they find these kids man and what are they feeding them :lol: :x

Last edited:
Lmao at the dudes with the Monaco and man city scarf

Those are match day scarves eddie
chelsea-match-day-scarf.jpg
I would be rockin Monaco all day [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Manaco have completely controlled this game we haven't been able to get our front 3 in it or KDB or Silva really

This is what Arsenal looked like at the beginning of Wenger's reign. belief in the youth, midfield solid

I would say the team needs Yaya's calming presence deep in the midfield but his lack of pace worries me against this attack

I don't think any of the juggernauts want to face this Monaco attack
this is true...or dortmund tbh

but either way every match is gonna be tough. 

would you rather face this monaco attack or bayerm/barca/juve/real for example?

every team is capable of beating any opponent...obviously leicester are the underdogs but still threatening

Last edited:
I expect way more from Citeh in the 2nd half,they got outplayed in the first half of the first leg as well and we know how that ended up...

Monaco needs another one to put even more pressure on them since Citeh probably wouldn't be able to advance on away goals.

Last edited:
I still dont get why both City & Liverpool have major defensive issues espcially at fullback and chose not to address them in both windows, City knew Stones wasn't some defensive technician.

Last edited:
I'm kind of shocked at how good the attack looked even without Falcao tbh,they didn't skip a beat at all :x

These stats

Monaco 2-0 (5-5 on agg.) Man City HT:

Shots: 6-0
Pass accuracy: 80%-84%
Chances created: 4-0
Possession: 50%-50%

What a tie.

Domination

This is what Arsenal looked like at the beginning of Wenger's reign. belief in the youth, midfield solid

Ironically enough,he brought that philosophy over from his time at Monaco :lol:

So basically, Wenger needs to talk his *** back to Monaco :lol:

:lol:

Maybe they can switch managers, Jardim has done a great job there over the last few seasons after the whole issue with the ownership

Can't believe we had 49/50% possession in that half cause it sure didn't look it.

EDIT: here's to a better second half!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom