This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
fam how about you just unsubscribe to this thread.. aint no one begging you to be here.. in fact i dont even know whos man this is? tommy this one of your boys?
He's normally backing y'all so not sure. I know y'all roll with the fairthweathers

fam.. arent you lot always going on about goals from attacking MF? philly never scored more than 8 in the lg... 8, whole goals.. sit down with tommy, you both in time out today

Couthino is being played out of position due to the lack of personnel. Once we fill the gaps, he'll be playing his natural role and will be putting up numbers.

He's normally backing y'all so not sure. I know y'all roll with the fairthweathers
Couthino is being played out of position due to the lack of personnel. Once we fill the gaps, he'll be playing his natural role and will be putting up numbers.
has he always played out of position?

Last edited:
can we start a new thread where we go back to talking about football again and keep this thread for banter

We talk plenty of football in this thread. Plus all the banter is football related

Don't be like those lames in the NFL thread that reported a bunch of us for talking things unrelated to football.

mans dont like banter? i scroll past plenty of irrelevant talk in this thread.. yous guys can scroll right past the bantz..

has he always played out of position?
During the past two seasons yes. He's also ran into injuries that has slowed him down in both. Under Rogers he was also constantly played out of position with his varying experimental lineups as well.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/us/features/brendan-rodgers-playing-coutinho-wrong-position

can we start a new thread where we go back to talking about football again and keep this thread for banter
Everything is footy related in here. Under some of y'all, the thread would move at snails pace and eventually have a major drop off.

Last edited:
Griez ain't going to United. He's going to hold out.

He's in love with Atletico and can go the distance with their current situation, and United are already lining up multiple alternatives.

No shade, but you can't expect a man who just missed out in a CL final, just missed out in the Euro's, and is arguably the most valuable man to hit the market soon to take that many steps back just to chase a boyhood fantasy and link up with his boy who had more of a reason to go than he does.

United can afford him, but the most they have in luring him is his dream of being Beckham. They can do nothing more than that for him right now.

And if I were at united, I wouldn't want to stress all resources on him when Monaco's gold mine is begging for someone to come buy that young talent.

It can happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. Not saying that it won't tho..

Last edited:
sorry i dont have the time to post all day bud lol, dont get it twisted either, youll never see me report anyone in this thread or any other thread there's no point in doing it

He's in love with Atletico and can go the distance with their current situation, and United are already lining up multiple alternatives.

No shade, but you can't expect a man who just missed out in a CL final, just missed out in the Euro's, and is arguably the most valuable man to hit the market soon to take that many steps back just to chase a boyhood fantasy and link up with his boy who had more of a reason to go than he does.

United can afford him, but the most they have in luring him is his dream of being Beckham. They can do nothing more than that for him right now.

And if I were at united, I wouldn't want to stress all resources on him when Monaco's gold mine is begging for someone to come buy that young talent.

eh, so be it.. only saving grace is united won't go chasing him all summer just to miss out , Mou will know forsure if he's coming. if not we will move on..
I think that ban will also play a huge factor in him not leaving this summer.. can see him making a move next yr right after leading france to the promise land. :smokin

Last edited:
If Man U win Europa don't they get automatic entry to UCL? Dont they also take the 4th spot from the actually 4th place team in the league?

Last edited:
nah... automatic entry.. england get 5 slots.. BUT if leciester win UCL they take the 4th spot from whoever wins it

Last edited:
I see. So who lost that spot? I know this rule took effect like a season or two ago.

For example, say Roma finish 2nd in Serie A. They automatically get a CL spot. Now if Roma also won the Europa, they wouldn't need the spot for CL. What team or league gets it?

Last edited:
Calling it right now Real Madrid draws either Monaco or Leicester and Barca get either Bayern or Atleti. 

Can y'all go a damb day without arguing over United? They aren't worth so much repetitive discussion, they're not even a Champions League squad ffs.

Maybe on game day we can lulz at their futile attempts to move up, but **** it's turning into the NBA thread in here with the same cold takes all the time.

How are you gonna ask for us to not argue about man u and at the same time disrespect them? How????
Shade where shade is due 8)

Unrelated to today's football happenings, but yo noskey noskey @NomadicSole21 and any other Portlanders, do you guys go to most Timbers games? I'm gonna be in the city at the end of the month and will be at the game on April 2nd against New England
I go to a few games a year. Used to go to 90% of games back in the first few years of MLS play, but the demand for tickets makes it extremely hard to get some if you're not a season ticket holder. What section your tickets in famb?

No passes for any squad in here.

We used to slaughter Arsenal and it was all good, there was never a day they didn't catch it. It's only fair :lol:

It can happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. Not saying that it won't tho..

source.gif

??

City :smh: :smh: :smh:

Disappointing performance. My issue wasn't the starting line up it was the performance. You got the job done at the 71st minute....park the bus. You can't give up another goal in the 77th after coming out in the second half and getting the job done.

But there lies the weakness in the defense. City can't park the bus their best defense is keeping the ball because they can't defend...especially against a team like Monaco

:lol:

I think Griezmann is definitely United bound..

I'm not sleeping on United anymore when it comes to signing players. I made fun of Woodward thinking he could sign stars for years, then I made fun of everyone who even mentioned Pogba going back to United - somehow they pulled off a miracle and I was like "whoa".

Whether or not you think Pogba has lived up to the hype is irrelevant, United broke the bank to lure in a young star from the likes of Real Madrid or Barcelona - while not even being in the champions league.

United ain't playing around when it comes to this money man, they'll throw out the brinks trucks. The Pogba deal was more than just "acquiring a talent", it was a bold *** power move, chess like.

So Greizmann leaving Atlético, pshhh, if United want him, he'll go. Atletico always sells their top talent anyways and brings in more, they'll be good.

Last edited:
Atleti need the money with moving in to their new stadium next season, so will sell as long as United pay the release clause he has.

Personally, although I would love him at United, I think we need a top class central midfielder and a LW more.

Atleti need the money with moving in to their new stadium next season, so will sell as long as United pay the release clause he has.

Personally, although I would love him at United, I think we need a top class central midfielder and a LW more.

Griez can play winger tho, He's actually played winger for most of his career. Mykh could go LW and Griez RW, opposite footers who can cut inside and play off Ibra. I personally think Griez is what United need, fits in nice.

Def need a CM like you said but most importantly I think United need a speedy LB. Don't like Blind playing there and I'm not a Luke Shaw guy at all. Overrated Englander to me, get rid of that fool while he's still young and you can get some good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom