This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
United got fooled into paying over a 100m's (Rick Ross voice) for a midfielder. One that does not score goals or create chances. Good God. Straight from the horses mouth too.
Was Real Madrid fooled when the broke to the transfer fee for a player when they bought a midfielder who only scored 6 goals before joining them

United got fooled into paying over a 100m's (Rick Ross voice) for a midfielder. One that does not score goals or create chances. Good God. Straight from the horses mouth too.
Was Real Madrid fooled when the broke to the transfer fee for a player when they bought a midfielder who only scored 6 goals before joining them

No, but they were fooled when they broke the record transfer fee for Kaka.

comparing madrid to united?

lmaoo real madrid won the champions league that year and just came off winning the champs league again and are in pole position to beat bayern and are probably going to win la liga.

united is in 5th. 

in the europa league haven't won anything but a single FA cup in a long time. 

please don't compare united's trash signings to real madrid. 

their big spending has been justified. 

Last edited:
It's not like that would have slowed Madrid down. United, on the other hand, dropped that bag off and if anything it's as if they've regressed significantly.

comparing madrid to united?
lmaoo real madrid won the champions league that year and just came off winning the champs league again and are in pole position to beat bayern and are probably going to win la liga.

united is in 5th. 
in the europa league haven't won anything but a single FA cup in a long time. 

please don't compare united's trash signings to real madrid. 
their big spending has been justified. 
no im not comparing United to Madrid. What i'm saying is not all midfielders are bought to score goals. Midfielders who hardly score have been sold for world record fees before. Also you guys gotta realize who Pogba is playing with no compared to the past 4 yrs. Once United get the right players around Pogba you will see what he fully brings to the table

no im not comparing United to Madrid. What i'm saying is not all midfielders are bought to score goals. Midfielders who hardly score have been sold for world record fees before. Also you guys gotta realize who Pogba is playing with no compared to the past 4 yrs. Once United get the right players around Pogba you will see what he fully brings to the table

View media item 2403531

Y'all love to claim Momo as a United supporter.

Have Rashford and Martial underwhelmed this year? Absolutely. I still think both are going to be world class in time tho, I mean shoot they're 19 and 20 respectively.

And last time I checked, we didn't spend the guap on Pogba for this single season. I hope y'all have enjoyed getting your shots in now, because you know the investment will pay off over the next few years. Also going to laugh all the way to the bank when Real break another transfer record for him in about 5 years.

Probably the biggest meme/troll for the europa league would be a Lyon/ManU final and Memphis how ham on them

:lol:

United supporters were hyping the F outta Martial, Rashford, an Ibra up front

Now it's "wait til we get the right players!"

FOH

:lol: Pretty sure he's talking about midfielders when he says right players around him. The midfield at Juve allowed him free roam of the park. He has much more defensive responsibility here. Which is why we're not seeing the "best" of him. Let's also take into account that the pace of the leagues are completely different and that Jose is using a completely different system from the one Pogba excelled in at Juve.

I hope y'all have enjoyed getting your shots in now, because you know the investment will pay off over the next few years.

We don't know this, he could very well be a bust for years to come.

Also going to laugh all the way to the bank when Real break another transfer record for him in about 5 years.

...or they'll get him for a discount. Which seems like the more realistic scenario right now.

Last edited:
I see y'all still on that, we can't root for another team during a match where our team isn't playing.

YOUNG PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEES

Dele Alli (Tottenham)

Harry Kane (Tottenham)

Michael Keane (Burnley)

Romelu Lukaku (Everton)

Jordan Pickford (Sunderland)

Leroy Sane (Manchester City)

Keane gonna be another United buy back?

Last edited:
:lol: Pretty sure he's talking about midfielders when he says right players around him. The midfield at Juve allowed him free roam of the park. He has much more defensive responsibility here. Which is why we're not seeing the "best" of him. Let's also take into account that the pace of the leagues are completely different and that Jose is using a completely different system from the one Pogba excelled in at Juve.
finally someone understood what I was saying. Also I in no way support United. I've never hid from being a Chelsea supporter. I just find it funny that people think cause of the price tag he was supposed to be scoring 20+ goals a season. Plenty of mf have been sold for record fees who weren't goal scorers.

YOUNG PFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR NOMINEES

Dele Alli (Tottenham)

Harry Kane (Tottenham)

Michael Keane (Burnley)

Romelu Lukaku (Everton)

Jordan Pickford (Sunderland)

Leroy Sane (Manchester City)

Keane gonna be another United buy back?
Think Sterling should be there instead of Sane tbh. Sterling has been great for us all year and Sane has only been starting for really half the season. Shame he was overlooked.

Honestly, most of the people that have a problem with Pogbas price tag are mad their club cant afford it or take a gamble like that.

FOH
Mans can't even score goals. It's a disgrace.
Y'all love to claim Momo as a United supporter.

Have Rashford and Martial underwhelmed this year? Absolutely. I still think both are going to be world class in time tho, I mean shoot they're 19 and 20 respectively.

And last time I checked, we didn't spend the guap on Pogba for this single season. I hope y'all have enjoyed getting your shots in now, because you know the investment will pay off over the next few years. Also going to laugh all the way to the bank when Real break another transfer record for him in about 5 years.
Get outta here ole"You're disrespecting a future world class midfielder." boy

Last edited:

FOH

Oh really

I trust it you had a chat with Jose and he told you he's gonna buy new players and switch from his 4231?

Foh

Pogba is a natural CM

It's clear he doesn't fit Jose's system

Jose stubborn AF so good luck convincing him to change the system he runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom