This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who's been comparing on field success to other big clubs though. That's the one area where we can't really say say **** for the time being :lol:,most of the banter is PL related.

In terms of commercial stature though ,the club is definetely one of the biggest in the world,they had the most revenue in Europe last year.

The club's definitely stagnated on the pitch but off it Woody deserves credit for turning it into a commercial giant

After years of not spending relatively much under Fergie,the club is more than equipped to sustain big spending short term to improve the squad

Last edited:
newcastle-united-17-18-home-kit-2.jpg
NUFC 125th anniversary kit, so clean and no wonga sponsorship

Underrated post
Might be the stupidest things I've read in here all day. And that's saying a lot, especially with comments made by both parties. United has gone through a complete make over managerial wise from the time pogba was In the academy.

Quick really in here with his chest out talking about poor management? you support arsenal fam.. ****

Might be the stupidest things I've read in here all day. And that's saying a lot, especially with comments made by both parties. United has gone through a complete make over managerial wise from the time pogba was In the academy.

Quick really in here with his chest out talking about poor management? you support arsenal fam.. ****
It had me in tears, but it's kinda true.

Last edited:

Nice facilities. Video made me wonder what happened to Dan Crowley. Would have expected him to have made his debut for Arsenal by now. Didn't know he was on loan at Go Ahead Eagles, seems to be settling in well over there.

Also, looks like Arsenal signed Sead Kolašinac on a Bosman.

United will have spent $105 million pounds between Moyes, Van Gaal and Jose Mourinho. Then they've spent about $600 million pounds during that time frame purchasing players yet they are still here struggling against the rabble rousers and talmbout what has happened in the past and claims we're stuck in the past.
damn thats a lot of money to still be trash

Nice facilities. Video made me wonder what happened to Dan Crowley. Would have expected him to have made his debut for Arsenal by now. Didn't know he was on loan at Go Ahead Eagles, seems to be settling in well over there.

Also, looks like Arsenal signed Sead Kolašinac on a Bosman.

Apparently he has had attitude problems so his previous loans haven't gone as anticipated but he's doing well with his current one. Around 10 games played with 2 goals and 2 assists. One of the better loans spells in comparison to other youth players. He's still behind a few youth players so if he doesn't make the preseason squad, I guess that's rather telling.

Just heard about Kolasinac. A nice upgrade from Gibbs and Monreal.

Speaking of S04, I was watching them against Ajax yesterday. The Dutch club was playing on another level. Their current squad has a lot of talent. It will be hard to hold onto them and if they could, we some development, they would be a problem in European competition.

Last edited:
David Villa with MLS Goal of the Year already :wow: :pimp:

Chipped a keeper from almost the mid field line :x :x :x

Last edited:
Was bout to say, what GK anticipates the half-volley chip from the center circle, under pressure from 2 defenders? :lol:

That's just one of those moments. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom