This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you can let Morata go and just have Benz as the primary 9, unless CR7 moves to the 9 which I doubt, I have no idea who would replace Morata

Cr been making that transition to 9 for a min now. Hardly plays like a winger. He's said he's open to it and he knows he can't run up and down the sidelines as much anymore. It's part of the reason he stays so healthy.

And why would barca get coutinho before a manager?

He still starts at winger and occupies that space, goes the striker in the final 15-20 minutes

I would like to see Asensio Ronaldo Bale upfront, not sure you get the work rate you do with Benz tho

Last edited:
Yeah Ronaldo isn't good starting centrally. Needs to make his runs from the wing to get the best out of him. Portugal tried him as a 9 awhile back and he didn't like or perform well in that role. Bale would be a better option centrally, could play him as a false 9.

Last edited:
So now FIFA might punish the Italian FA for their deplorable reaction the racial abuse aimed at Muntari last week

@theScoreFC: Italian FA facing FIFA discipline over Muntari treatment http://thesco.re/2qWgQl8

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/39855463

Muntari managed to get his suspension overturned ONLY after the FIFA players union,FIFPro stepped in and argued on his behalf

Still don't know why FIFA disbanded their anti-racism task force last year,they said they accomplished their mission but clearly that's far from the case :lol: :rolleyes

Yeah Ronaldo isn't good starting centrally.
yep, he showed last week he still has pace, is a threat getting crosses in with either foot from the wing, and also is lethal when he roams around and drifts into the box to get on the end of a cross.

I have no idea who would replace Morata
Still would like for Morata to stay, these last few weeks should be an evaluation for Benz and Morata for who to keep/sell, instead of Benz's place being secure. I think Benz is at a good age to sell. But he's Zizou's fellow Algerian Frenchman.

Last edited:
I completely agree. Dumping Benz might be the best move. But Real need 2 number 9s. Get Mbappe in and you need another 9. I think Ronaldo can play the 9 if needed but def not his new position. But hopefully next year they "rest" his legs even more so the young guys can get a run. I hope they keep isco too, it seems all but certain James will go....but i would love for them to keep everyone. But they need to develop the youth and not let them rot on the bench all season

My man Mbappe got that Chris Smoove myPlayer hairline.
mean.gif
One season with RM will solve his hair problems

^^Naa he's the Juve/Pool 'fan' :lol:

I wouldn't rule Monaco out against any other side besides Juve today ,that defense is impenetrable.

If they manage to hold onto another CS,they'll have shut out the top 2 scoring teams in all of Europe,with over 300 goals between them :x

Last edited:
The director of the Royal Dutch Football Association held a press conference today about the new manager for the Dutch national team and the reporters turned it into a roasting session 
roll.gif

**** Advocaat will be the new manager with Gullit assisting. 

Last edited:
Why is Fabinho starting on the bench for Monaco? He's a better DM than Bakayoko along with being better in attack

Last edited:
Coutinho is 24.

Suarez was 28.

So? The best no.9 in the world is still worth more now

Strikers have always been more expensive

We just signed Coutinho to a new contract, and he has repeatedly expressed his commitment to Liverpool. We have all the leverage here, if Barça wants him they're going to have to back up the Brinks trucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom