This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Napoli dropped 5 on Joe Hart and Torino.

Joe hart already looking forward to his return to city.

Last edited:
Yeah Torino's president took shots at Hart early in the week believe he said something along the lines of "you would expect more from a England international"

Also I don't think Hart comes back to City will probably be sold to another Prem team if I had to guess

Last edited:
I'll probably peep the first half and then bounce and hang out with my sister and niece. I wish i had my moms with me but she's out of town.

Happy mother's day to ya moms, wives, BMs etc.. footy fambs!!

Yea I can't even make any more Hart jokes :lol,Pep made the right call letting him go elsewhere,he just didn't pick the right replacement.

West Ham are a disgrace this season
sick.gif
Antonio doesn't deserve it man smh

Celta Vigo are down 0-3 to Alaves at the half

By the time Real play them midweek, it'll have been over a month since their last win in any competition. They're in terrible form, meaning this match against Sevilla, who haven't lost in their last 6 matches (3W, 3D) could be the last remaining big fixture for RM's title aspirations.

Looks like a back 5

Bet Roo and Carrick will play deep too,Mou's not trying to get embarrassed out there :lol

Last edited:
Looks like Coutinho had a great match. 2 goals and a lovely threaded assist to Sturridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom