This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That boy don't make no damn sense....

Spends his whole weekends talkin bout how trash EPL is, under the guise of "I like football". Never commenting on Bundesliga, Seria A, Ligue 1 etc...just aaallllways coming in here yacking about how United are in 6th and how trash the league is.

I think the PSL is absolute garbage. I'm a fan of football. But I'll be damned if I'm gonna spend my weekends watching trash football, so I don't even bother to watch the PSL...:{
no one talks italian footy in here...
no one talks la liga in here either lmao

are you sad too?

You are straight up lying.

There's more than enough Barca fans in here. More than enough Madrid fans in here. Now suddenly no one talks about La Liga games? People are literally watching a La Liga match right now talking about the game in this very thread.

View media item 2434835

You are straight up lying.

There's more than enough Barca fans in here. More than enough Madrid fans in here. Now suddenly no one talks about La Liga games? People are literally watching a La Liga match right now talking about the game in this very thread.
and im here talking about it....but don't be dense. you know this thread is dominated by BPL fans

Don't succumb to peer pressure

Just do your thing and stick to watching La Liga

Last edited:
I must say, I love this sponsor-less look from Sevilla...makes me wish more clubs didn't have a sponsor...

Just seen Navas make another WC save...dude is so damn underrated man

If only he was form a traditional footballing nation,dude would be mentioned amongst some of the best in the world instead of having his job security in question every summer :lol :{

Last edited:
that pass from busquets!!!! my god 
sick.gif

Iniesta's beautiful through ball to Dracula made that happen

Kinda surprised to see so many empty seats in the stand with Barca in town :lol

Last edited:
Ney returns the favor to Suarez and the flood gates have opened...

Trying to watch Madrid and zbarca at the same time :lol

Goals back to back

I've got the Barca match on TV but Bein shows whenever something happens in the Real match :smokin

Last edited:
Really hope Barca hire the assistant Neymar hates as their next coach...need to export his greatness elsewhere :lol 8o

Real really have the longest consecutive match scoring streak in the history of the top 5 leagues?? 62 games :eek :x

Envious as hell :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom