This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean for Chelsea? That's gonna happen after the last home game this Sunday. Official presentation at least.

Curious to see if anyone in here correctly predicted the top 4 after next weekend.

Last edited:
I don't do predictions personally but I do remember @HEGGSY  saying he thought Chelsea where gonna win it all after they signed Kante
laugh.gif
 my man was on point.

Shoutout to Kante the most innocent looking man in the world rightfully getting POTY.

I thought they had a chance at top 4 with the lack of Europe. I didn't think they would go on the run they did.

Yeah once Sane came into form and found his footing he snatched Nolito's spot with the quickness.

Damn it man San Diego was in the running for the derby but our poor *** stadium prolly cost them the game

Totally forgot we had him. Pep gave him no burn in 2017.

Didn't Pep and him have some sort of argument?

Sead Kolasinac will join Arsenal on July 1 when his Schalke contract expires. [@SkySportsNewsHQ]

Sead Kolašinac's Bundesliga season by numbers:

24 games
52 tackles won
47 take-ons
45 crosses
23 chances created
5 assists
3 goals

Sinner Sinner Don't feel old fam, rep that OG status :hat

Congratulations to Chelsea but you will be back in the real world next season when you have to play 3 games a week. Also you cannot possibly be as lucky with injuries as this year.

Congratulations to Chelsea but you will be back in the real world next season when you have to play 3 games a week. Also you cannot possibly be as lucky with injuries as this year.
We'll be fine. Conte is gonna reload, and roll out another strong performance out of the squad.

Meanwhile, on the red side on Manchester, things are looking bleak. I would worry about that first before talking about us. Just saying.

That Stoke home shirt looks [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] though on the real.

Barca really going after Di Maria tho?

Stoke new sleeve sponsor for next season

stoke-city-announces-sleeve-sponsor-2.jpg

And so it begins...

Soon Prem shirts will look like tie-die shirts with all the ridiculous brandings
Don't PSG and Barca both have sleeve sponsors too?
yea but it's different in La Liga and Ligue 1 because those leagues have rules that allow it. Since the league patch is only on one sleeve, clubs have the option of placing a sponsor patch on the opposite sleeve.

It's not like the Bundesliga, where they have a corporate partnership with Hermes. So all teams have a Hermes patch on one sleeve and the Bundesliga on the other.

This new Premier League sponsor patch agreement was signed recently. Ever since the inception of the PL, the league patches were worn on both sleeves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom