This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we really gotta vote.. prime on here more then rck... so yeah

Is this Neymar story fake news?
DiMarzio reported P$G being willing to pay his clause last night and reports of dude agreeing personal terms have spread like wildfire today. Don't know what to believe lol,just gonna need Woody to throw his hat into the mix if Ney is serious about leaving...

Vote for me if you want to have a good time, all the time.

1042916189-vlcsnap-2013-09-17-08h40m51s247.png

@GFFN: Breaking | Antero Henrique rushed back to Paris from the US where PSG are on tour for an "urgent matter," per @CanalSupporters. Neymar?

No way this is actually happening right?!?! :nerd: :nerd:

With all this news about Ed Sheeran, Game of Thrones should bring in Wayne Rooney to play a drunken pub dweller

Hopefully Joe can find his form again at West Ham and earn/keep his number 1 spot for England I think he still could have it in him. Maybe.

Last edited:
Joe Hart left Torino to join the English Torino.

Man's about to watch five goals going past him against the top clubs again.

With all this news about Ed Sheeran, Game of Thrones should bring in Wayne Rooney to play a drunken pub dweller

I genuinely tried to think of a witty comeback about a Liverpool player being in GOT, but then I realized there isn't anyone famous enough on the team to make a cameo...

It's funny a few months ago when the conversation of when the first €200m transfer will happen came up, my thoughts were either Neymar this summer before his clause balloons to €250m or nobody for a while.

Not that anything has gone through yet.

Whether Neymar stays or goes, it's a great situation Barca. Although Neymar produces magic on his flank, he's often reduced to being more of a role player. Barca can replace a lot of his production for half the fee if they select the right player and use the other half for infrastructure, debt, and investing in younger talent.

Last edited:

EXCLUSIVE! @neymarjr has accepted the @PSG_inside proposal and should be announced in the coming weeks! The information is from our @marcelobechler!

Great for Barca if true. Would figure this means Verratti joins them this summer.

Last edited:
lmao.
transfer season in full swing

Neymar not going anywhere. This probably psg's retaliation for going at verratti and causing them headaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom