This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want everyone to temper expectations with these 18 and 19 year olds. Gabby Jesus, Rashford, Mbappe all have tons of potential but none are going to entirely burn down a league.

Rashford doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence as Mbappe.

Stub hub has the worst location man.. nothing around there but a 7-11.

Was this posted?

Solanke first goal in that horrible third kit

Bright AF...
35199739814_b2e560afaa_b.jpg

Party!
35199740104_e7d328af7c_b.jpg

since when were NT numbers bigger than #23?! (in reference to Altidore)
The players added after the group stages had to pick between 24-29. The players that left the team do not relinquish the numbers till after the competition ends.

Stub hub has the worst location man.. nothing around there but a 7-11.
Big Burger next to that 711 is pretty solid if you're looking to grab food on the go

Also found the new ABBA penalty system to be pretty interesting. I quite like it as it gives each team the opportunity to lead. I guess I'm also used to this sort of scoring as it's similar to a tennis tiebreak.

I hope El Salvador gets a suspension for this,unacceptable behavior

The entire team? Nah. Romero needs a Suarez like ban though, and some sort of discipline for the player who threw a punch to Morris' chest. El Salvador overall as a soccer program is an embarrassment though. You finally get a group together playing somewhat decent football and then you have players pulling this stuff bringing you right back down to your normal level. Don't even get me started on them including a player in their NT who was already suspended for a year and previously left out of the NT for his involvement in a match fixing scandal smh. Hell, they have good players who don't even want to suit up because of how they run things.

Morata to take medical in London and get everything finalized before he heads off to Singapore to meet up with his new squad :pimp:

Dudes have probably seen how they just made Walker the most expensive defender ever ande have probably added a couple more M's to his price

How we getting no silly season polls to keep us entertained?

Outdated *** poll doesn't even reflect PSG's interest in Alexis.

And I want a will Neymar move this summer poll.

I know Txiki has to do his job and negotiate i feel that get the best deal and all that sure thats cool....but we have no leverage there is no point in haggling just give em the extra 5ms they want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom