This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
That'd be the easiest major decision in years :lol:

I could see him going the way of Gerrard/Lampard and heading to MLS

Last edited:
Honestly how much time does Rooney have before he should hang it up? I can't see him leaving and going to play for another team in eroupe. It's either mls or he's staying till he retires.

Honestly how much time does Rooney have before he should hang it up? I can't see him leaving and going to play for another team in eroupe. It's either mls or he's staying till he retires.

Rooney isn't going to MLS.

Rooney is hanging them boots up.

Come on now bruh, don't act like Cech isn't a world-class keeper still. He had the most clean sheets last year and the most ever in the PL [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Both of our lists will obviously be biased, but mine is:

De Gea
Bellerin - Mustafi - Koscielny - Shaw
Pogba - Xhaka
Marital - Özil - Alexis
Zlatan

Cech is decent, just have this memory of him getting beat from range often last season. :lol: 6 was me giving the toss ups to Arsenal.

My lunch break is over

I will miss watching that game

Go Blues

May the best team win

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I think Pogba is going to undergo a Mourinho remodeling project. He's gonna have to learn how to get dirty and really dig in defensively if Mou insist on playing him so deep.

When was he playing deep?

Cause from what I saw, Pogba was in the 10, or on the wing.

Damn, Jose hasn't been managed through quarter of a season and they want him sacked

And I thought I was plastic :rofl:

I think Pogba is going to undergo a Mourinho remodeling project. He's gonna have to learn how to get dirty and really dig in defensively if Mou insist on playing him so deep.

When was he playing deep?

Cause from what I saw, Pogba was in the 10, or on the wing.
Hasn't Mourinho been playing Pogba as a deeper defensive like mid so far this season? Am I mistaken?

Let's go chelsea. First big game. Got to slow down Mane somehow. That dude has jets

Added you HEGGSY. I'm metalmvrio

Pogba has been playing as an 8 for the most part. He has permission to roam which leaves fro doing extra work.

So what's your starting XI then?

De Gea
Bellerín-Smalling-Kos-Shaw
Santi-Morgan
Özil-Pogba-Alexis
Zlatan

Could have Pogba back with Santi but any decent midfield would rip them apart. If I did go with that would move [emoji]128064[/emoji] to 10 and put Rashers on the right and Alexis on the left.

Pogba has been playing as an 8 for the most part. He has permission to roam which leaves fro doing extra work.
So what's your starting XI then?
De Gea
Bellerín-Smalling-Kos-Shaw
Santi-Morgan
Özil-Pogba-Alexis
Zlatan

Could have Pogba back with Santi but any decent midfield would rip them apart. If I did go with that would move [emoji]128064[/emoji] to 10 and put Rashers on the right and Alexis on the left.
Ozil isn't an effective winger

He's better suited for CAM than Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom