This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love seeing the way Klopp interacts with the players, you can tell he has genuine relationships with these guys.

Pool deserved the win. The way their team backtracked on defence and always had a man on the ball. Soon as Chelsea were on their side of the ball you can always count 10 reds on the screen easily. Chelsea could never get that going. Poach goal by Costa and brought us life for a bit but subs needed to happen at the life. Even if it's one at least.

Love the way we've been playing. If we remain consistent, we can mount a title challenge

The back four and midfield are our biggest issues still. We play such a defensive midfield to protect the weak defenders, it damages us offensively and we have to sacrifice something.

I love seeing the way Klopp interacts with the players, you can tell he has genuine relationships with these guys.
nTiPg7H.gif

The back four and midfield are our biggest issues still. We play such a defensive midfield to protect the weak defenders, it damages us offensively and we have to sacrifice something.

Fabregas needs to start. TBH his pace and his lack of backwards movement wouldn't set y'all back as much as a lot of Chelsea fans and think.

Doesn't stop Arsenal from playing Ozil..

Last edited:
I really hope 'Pool doesn't lose to Hull next week....

I don't think we will, issue is that we tend to play to the issue of our competition. We just have to consistently play our game

Last edited:

Fabregas needs to start. TBH his pace and his lack of backwards movement wouldn't set y'all back as much as a lot of Chelsea fans and think.

Doesn't stop Arsenal from playing Ozil..
Think they might have too. Kante already does the work of like 3 people anyway :lol:

People tend to forget pogba got his weight up because of marchisio. Marchisio really the goat

While I love to slander Man U as much as he next guy, growing pains are typical with big signings like Pogba. Remember it took a while for Bale to fully adjust to playing for RM.

Just saw the score. Sighs

Just saw Liverpool's first goal... 5 blues on one red :stoneface:

Good game The Reds

Conte needs to start Cesc next game

Last edited:
Marchisio is appreciated :pimp: Italian xavi. pogba will find his footing eventually, he's too talented not to flourish. He needs a good destroyer imo next to him, hopefully Morgan won't be that

Last edited:
The more I think about the Simone contact reduction, the exit is coming soon, especially if they go trophyless again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom